gag advice

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

gag advice

Unread postby dsteve » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:11 pm

looking for a gag, but of course I have some particular constraints.
I am looking for one that has a panel over the lips. Panel should be of soft leather and be padded so it makes a nice seal against the lips. It should have a plug of some kind. Not necessarily penis shaped and not uncomfortably large. But, large enough.
It should buckle around the head, but not have an over the head harness. Keep it simple. Locking is optional
Plug should definitely not be leather. I want something with no taste. I am thinking silicone.
I have looked on ebay, amazon, and several sex toy shops without finding the exact one I desire. Any help would be appreciated.
dsteve
Chair Bound

Re: gag advice

Unread postby vm1971 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:55 pm

There are a number of different panel gags that may or may not suit you. The problem is that they usually don't have a particularly great fit because many times the plug is on a post which means the panel may or may not seal your lips properly.... and likely will not.

Best thing is to use 2 separate gags. You can stuff your mouth with whatever... a plug, ballgag, mouthpacking etc then seal with a plain padded panel gag, tape, bandage wrap or what have you.

If you want an all-in-one solution, you'll likely need something custom made.
vm1971
Unfettered Newbie

Re: gag advice

Unread postby Tesgri » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:00 am

http://www.hottbonds.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=7

That is what I can suggest, I own one and I love it - fits really snugly, though it is a ball not a plug.
Tesgri
Chair Bound

Return to Bondage & BDSM