Bondage Requirements

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Bondage Requirements

Unread post by RAE123 »

You say you might like steel restraints.
There was a person from Canada I think that had steel cuffs welded on his wrists and ankles.
He lived with the hardware on all the time. everybody in the small town knew he was wearing them,
and thought nothing about it.
He would some time lock himself to a tree, and stay that way until some one felt sorry for him
and unlock him.
Not that is going the extra mile. :roll:
Rae

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Hi BoundHart,
The struggles we all face to be bound helplessly but safely (what an unnatural drive!) is common.
My situation is very much like having someone who is sometimes willing to assist me in self bondage because most of the whens and hows are my idea. She does sometimes take advantage of the situation and tickles me but it is almost never anything rougher than that unless I ask for it and even then I may not get it.

I actually have a lot of metal toys of various brands. If we used a different pair of handcuffs every day, I believe we could go easily over six months without a repeat. There are lots of duplicates though. We don't have nearly the same number of leg irons but I am sure we have at least 30-50 sets. I have wanted matched sets to keep to a common theme for a particular session and there aren't that many matching set. The Humane Restraints, some military "leather" cuffs of mediocre quality, and a few pairs of the leather "bedroom" cuffs are also in the collection but we don't tend to use them much.
The Humane Restraints ARE cool because of the institution and asylum connection but are a bit expensive and some of the locks are quite easy to pick.

Lately we have been using mostly Darby handcuffs and leg irons because I have a fairly good matching set. My Jailer seems to like the Bilboes I made some time back and they are very effective and secure restraints when attached to a long bar to keep me stretched out on the floor.

Hi Rae,
If that comment about steel restraints was directed to me, then I can tell you that the idea of wearing permanent steel shackles is not appealing to me. In Thailand until recently, prisoners had thick steel rings bent around their ankles as an inescapable shackle. I prefer jewelry that locks on but can be removed easily with the right key which my Jailer has.
The feeling of being locked into the toys by my Jailer is often more exciting than actually being kept in them.
There are too many things I like to do that would be prevented completely by wearing permanent steel cuffs.
I also have preferences for different kinds of toys at different times. Sometimes I prefer modern prisoner transport, sometimes it is medieval toys, sometimes it could be slave shackles or just chains and padlocks.
I also like the appearance of a shapely female body and the contrast of steel cuffs as I apply them and she tests and realizes that nothing is coming off without the key that I am holding. No extra mile for me though the thought of it is still intriguing.

- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

RAE123 wrote:You say you might like steel restraints.
There was a person from Canada I think that had steel cuffs welded on his wrists and ankles.
He would some time lock himself to a tree, and stay that way until some one felt sorry for him
and unlock him.
Not that is going the extra mile. :roll:
Rae
What if people didn't find him or weather conditions deteriorated some other unforeseen event prevented people from looking for him? Sounds like everyone including him would be quite happy if he were kept in an institution?

- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

There is currently a sale at Handcuff Warehouse. They are pretty easy to find via search engine.
If you just need a pair of S&W Model 100, that would cost $27 or so INCLUDING SHIPPING.
If you also happen to need a pair of leg irons, that would probably put you over the minimum of $50 for free shipping.

If your honey needs to be handcuffed to the bed, you probably need two pairs of handcuffs anyway, so getting merchandise over $50 is pretty easy with just one more item.

I have no relationship with them other than being a satisfied customer.
- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Do you all have any specific clothing (cosplay?) requirements for bondage games?

I find that usually when my Jailer and I play, I am in a prison uniform.
The shirts are a bit annoying with no stretch but the pants are fairly comfortable and would make good general wear for around the house except that they have such a strong association with our games.

Many years ago, a friend of mine would have me wear her T-shirts and Capri pants. The Capri pants were pretty comfortable and good because nothing got in the way of the accessories she locked on my ankles.

- Stahlketten.

copperfox
Chair Bound

Unread post by copperfox »

This is a really interesting set of questions.

For me, the best sessions involve bondage that is comfortable, highly restrictive, and completely inescapable. I’m not asking for much, right?

The most comfortable restraints for me are a set of locking padded leather wrist/ankle restraints from Mr. S. Whether hogtied or in a spread eagle (both of which also normally include a tight leather hood, penis gag, leather mitts, leather socks, a waist belt, and padded collar...all locking and also from Mr S.), being able to struggle in my bonds to the point of muscle fatigue is an absolute requirement. After continual attempts to struggle as a hard as I can, complete exhaustion sets in, and I simply can’t struggle anymore. At that point, there’s physically nothing else that can be done but lay there and just enjoy the feeling of tight leather bondage. Enjoy just “being”, if that makes sense.

The bondage is inescapable because of the padded mitts. Everything is locked on...but even if that weren’t the case, there would still be no way of getting out. I’ve also started pushing the “inescapable” envelope a little more as well. Most of the time, I rely on my wife to release me at some agreed upon time. She’s happy to do it, but I know that if I complain enough, or if I use my safe word (which I’ve never had to do), I can be released whenever I want.

To that end, I’ve recently purchased a time-lock fireproof safe that I can store keys in and set to be locked anywhere from about 15 minutes to 12 hours (mentioned in another post). I’ve only used it once so far (and obviously the bondage isn’t nearly as strict or tight for these sessions), but I really love the feeling of complete and total helplessness that comes with it. There’s simply no amount of complaining or persuading that can be done to be released any earlier.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The questions were because I had noticed that although most of us are into bondage of some form, not that many people seemed to be interested in exactly the same thing. It got me to thinking about what exactly I myself was interested in.
I wanted to see how that compared to others here and you see the result.

I have been to the Mr. S shop in San Francisco. That was many years back and what I remember was that their products were excellent quality but also very pricey. I do have one of their items by Fetters of London but nothing of theirs in leather.
From what I remember, their quality was pretty comparable to the Humane Restraint products I mentioned earlier, though Humane Restraint doesn't make any fetish items that I know of. Many items have unofficial recreational uses of course.

Your preference for a scene sounds mostly quite appealing. The feeling of "just being" is probably how I would describe being so relaxed that I can't consciously feel my arms or legs any more even though I know everything is there and not injured. I have only experienced that a few times.
My Jailer also doesn't seem to get into the spirit of the game very often and is almost never the one who wants to keep a prisoner restrained.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

original post seemed to imply that if there were keys somewhere in the house you felt you could get out and this spoiled the feeling. OK, how about being locked to something. Do you have a post in your basement. Surely there is some unmovable object somewhere that you can be chained to.
Happy struggling.
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Having keys in the house is not really the problem.
Having easy access to keys in the house means the bondage is less secure. Sometimes there are so many sets of keys that there is no way to find them all. That is the case with standard handcuff keys, so with those kinds of jewelry, being chained to something is necessary.
A couple weeks ago, my Jailer put me in a set of leg irons and a set of handcuffs that each had a pretty unique key. She then hid the keys in the house before she left for errands. The keys were definitely in the house, but there were so many places they could be and I was not very mobile. Even if I were, finding a hidden set of keys in a three level house could easily take a few months. I had stay in my chains until she texted me the location of the keys which were not hard to find once I knew where to look.
This was Her idea and sometimes she is very creative and evil!