Amateur rope bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Revnance
Unfettered Newbie

Amateur rope bondage

Unread post by Revnance »

Okay so me and my girlfriend want to step it up a notch in the bedroom and seven been into BDSM a little I mean I've introduced it slowly into our sex life like spa king and pinning her hands down since we don't have hand cuffs or rope at the moment but I mentioned introducing rope and all that and was just curious how do I combine a breast harness with an elbow tie or something where here hands/arms are behind her?

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Amateur rope bondage

Unread post by kinkstuff »

Look at my topic just below this one "shibari armbinder".. I kinda have the same question similar to yours but male pictures. Your guess will be as good as mine....

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum, Revnance,
There are many shibari schemes, most of them with crotch rope (it helps keeping all in place).
(a web/image search for shibari or "rope body harness" would give hundreds of patterns...)
So You could use one rope (18-30feet) for shibari and a shorter one for arms...
My experience (as a male) is with self-bondage and even armbinders are doable...

My advice would be to tie her arms in a position (beside the body?) which will allow You to make love to her - eventually in bed?...
And don't tie tight!

Have fun, tie someone You love...
f4

Revnance
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Revnance »

Another question where is a good place to buy rope?

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Revnance wrote:Another question where is a good place to buy rope?
Another question is "what kind of rope do you want?"

Your local hardware store or big-box home improvement centers sell all kinds of basic rope, primarily nylon, polypropylene plastic (ewww) and natural fibers like sisal and manila.

If you want cotton or silk rope, you may have to go to a local "sex shop" or there's this thing called "the internet...." ;)

janda999
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by janda999 »

Wow I like bondage... :D

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

One thing not mentioned is learning how to tie proper knots. An improperly tied knot may slip and tighten cutting off circulation or it might slip and this could lead to an injury if suspension is part of the scenario.

Also; being able to untie all the knots when finished playing is pretty important too. :shock:
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !