Metal frame with bars in horizontal and vertical directions?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
acturnedon
Unfettered Newbie

Metal frame with bars in horizontal and vertical directions?

Unread post by acturnedon »

Hello,

I'm looking for a metal frame with bars in horizontal and vertical directions. But I don't know what it's called or where to start looking.

Example here (NSFW):
http://img.bdsmqueens.com/galleries/12432/11.jpg

Because my bed is against the wall, I could put this between the bed and the wall and it would significantly improve my ability to tie my sub's hands above her head. After use I could put it underneath the bed.

Does anyone know what this kind of thing would be called or who would sell it?

kinkstuff
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Metal frame with bars in horizontal and vertical directi

Unread post by kinkstuff »

I'm only thinking of a fence... maybe a hardware store like bunnings (if you have a large hardware supermarket like bunnings)? Perhaps like a temporary fence, or a solid fence that climbing plants grow up on. I hope this helps?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I agree- it appears to be some kind of metal lattice trellis for climbing plants, so gardening centers or stores would be a good place to find one.

SBadiction
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SBadiction »

I used to have an old temporary 'put-you-up' bed which was a thin, sprung wire frame with folding legs. It slid easily under a bed and used anytime for its purpose as a bed with the legs unfolded with a mattress on it.
BUT with the legs left folded and stood up against a wall it was a fantastic bondage frame, I spent many a happy hour or so spread eagled and firmly strapped to it, it was an amazing bit of kit. Sadly it got thrown out during a recent house move and I still miss it!
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt) wife not into anything kinky so it's self bondage when I can.

kyrah
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kyrah »

builders use a similar thing called rebar mesh
search google images for it

acturnedon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by acturnedon »

Thank you so much everyone! You have been so helpful! Sorry I took such a long time to respond on this thread.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

it the same thing ,mabey more ridged,as a cattle panel.go to a gafm and ranch store.it is probably a gate.

Zepoll
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Zepoll »

I have a pull up stand in my bedroom.

Like this

https://www.amazon.com/Stamina-50-1690- ... l+up+stand

You can put a bench under it, like a padded piano bench, or an keyboard bench or a small folding table, or a chair, or whatever you want underneath it.

I like it because it's "discrete". Meaning, anyone who sees it in your room doesn't instantly know what you're up to. Just looks like a piece of fitness gear.

You can bind her standing, put her on a bench underneath and bind her legs vertical. You could hand a sex swing from it.

and it's not that expensive.