How to make my Slave (wife) obsess about sex and me?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Trevortannoy
Unfettered Newbie

How to make my Slave (wife) obsess about sex and me?

Unread post by Trevortannoy »

My wife has submitted to me and wants me to own her, which is great! We have lots of fun. The problem is she doesn't think about sex as much as I do. I constantly think about how we can play and what she should do to/for me .

If I don't cum for a while I am freaking out :)
But for her, she says she doesn't think about it and can go on with her day.

So she can easily forget her daily slave tasks.

How can I make her obsessed with sex and with me so she constantly thinks of me and will beg me to play?

She hates pain but is ok with pain as a punishment, but I don't really like seeing her in too much pain.

What tips can you give me to help train her?

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How to make my Slave (wife) obsess about sex and me?

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Best answer will be... explore hypnosis ;) It takes a bit of time but is soooo worth it :twisted:
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i could,nt get rom the link

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

Perhaps having her wear sexy lingerie during the day.
If she is home all day waiting for you and has pierced nipples have closed rings put into her nips then attack tiny padlocks (luggage locks ?) the swinging motion of smaller weights cab be distracting in a good way.

Leaving her in restraints all day might be a good one too.

Talk dirty to her, call her and tell her all the things you'd like to do to her once you get home or while you have her on the phone, order her to masturbate while you listen.

Better yet, all of the above. :twisted:
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

What hooked my wife after we where married, was to give her super orgasms,
The real big ones where she starts to emit fluids. I forgot the name of the type,
but I am sure some one will help me with the name.
When I was able to come across wit several Super Orgasms, well she could not wait
until we where back at it.
Good Luck.
rae

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

People see "ownership" differently.

For many men it is about having a compliant submissive who will fulfil their every whim, sexual and otherwise.

For many women it is about being loved and protected - and, with some individuals, about avoiding responsibility for aspects of their lives.

Each couple has to find middle ground in their relationship and this applies just as much to BDSM relationships as to vanilla. Keep in mind that people only remain in relationships because "there is something in it for me". So although your wife has accepted a submissive role you are still required to attend to her needs otherwise you probably won't have a wife in a year or two.

>I constantly think about how we can play and what she should do
>to/for me.

Perhaps first consider what you can do for her: a happy and content wife is far more likely to wish to please her husband than one who thinks she is simply being used for his pleasure.

>If I don't cum for a while I am freaking out :)

Yeah, well... that's men for you - let me assure you... it doesn't get much better as the decades pass. Were I not an atheist I may think it was God's little joke upon men :)

>How can I make her obsessed with sex and with me so she constantly
>thinks of me and will beg me to play?

You can make clear to her how much you love and value her.

You can also talk to her about your needs and how they seems to be more demanding upon you than hers are upon her.

I know the "One True Way" brigade will leap up and down about the following but, in reality, a 24/7 Master/slave relationship is next to impossible to follow. People have bad days at work, are ill, become pregnant, change their minds...?

Additionally, IMO, it's more of a fantasy than a long term reality and is not psychologically healthy for either partner when prolonged into months or years.

I suggest you concentrate upon making the practical and emotional aspects of your marriage work well and the rest will follow... although, as in all areas of life, you will have to make some compromises.