Taken the plunge and booked a prodomme session!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Taken the plunge and booked a prodomme session!

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi all,

Today I finally plucked up the courage to call and book a session with a pro domme so I can actually live out a few fantasies after all this time.

Has anyone been to a pro domme themselves, what can I expect?
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: Taken the plunge and booked a prodomme session!

Unread post by Hertoy »

I might be a bit late for a valid reply & not knowing what fantasies you wish to indulge in, but anyway;

Bring cash.
Don't expect sex.
Don't attempt to negotiate her tribute down.
Shower before, don't use any aftershave or cologne.
If you have discussed the session beforehand, don't change thing upon arrival.
Don't attempt to persuade her to do things she is unwilling to do.
When your time is up, leave, she may have another session booked.
If you enjoyed the session, tip her.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Thanks for the information;
I have been thinking that I just might see a Pro-Dom just to cross an idem off the bucket list.
I am still a little nervous about the whole thing.
rae

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

Good list! The only thing that I would add to that is if she requests take her out to eat, or for coffee first. It lets you get to know each other in a vanilla safe space and may make everyone less nervous - and hopefully that equals to more enjoyable! :D
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Thanks all! I havent actually been yet, its about 6 weeks away. So far weve spoken in the phone and exchanged emails about the kind of session Id like and what my various fetishes are. Its great having this forum to talk it over though, really calming my nerves.

kasimar
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kasimar »

you will tell us about it?

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

I will report back, of course. Still a few weeks to go.... getting anxious and keep rolling round the possibilities and all my fantasies in my mind!

Been doing more Self Bondage too to scratch my various itches!

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Just two weeks to go now until I submit for the first time to a real Domme.

I cant wait, but am worried/scared at the same time.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Try to stay calm, Remember you are still the costumier. Just ask her what safe word or
action you are to use, and discuss your limits, and how far to push them.
Enjoy, and let us know how it goes.
Good Luck;
Rae

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Thanks Rae!

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Just realised I never posted after my session with mistress.... I can report that it. Was. Amazing.

Beforehand we had exchanged emails about my preferences and a couple of phonecalls. The day before my booking I called to confirm and receive exact directions to her dungeon. I also confirmed that I would arrive in my cb6000 and a sheer black crotchless bodystocking. May as well go deep into the rabbit hole!

I arrived and was greeted by mistress, who was about 5'11" and dressed in fishnets, leather heels and leather bodice. She was stunning and I immediately felt small in her presence, but she put me at ease and made me welcome, and politely demanded I hand over the key to my cock cage. We sat in her dungeon and chatted about the session and me before I was ordered to strip down to my fetish attire for an "inspection".

First thing she did after strutting around me once, was to say "ok, slave, very nice, now lets get that cage off". I must have looked disappointed as she followed this with a smirk and "oh, dont worry, you wont be free for long, Im just replacing it with one of my own devices and of course, my own lock. That way I KNOW youve got no keys hidden, and you know your cock is truly trapped. Besides, I thought that being a bondage freak you might prefer a steel device on there".

She was right. I now need to buy a steel device. It was short, curved cage type with an adjustable hinged ring and once locked it doesnt pinch or move at all. Mistress informed me that such a device is much more suitable for longterm wear as cb6000s dont allow the skin to breathe. Also steel devices cant be broken off and are therefore more secure. Gulp.

I was then positioned up ontop of her padded bondage table (with cage underneath) and bound with a spreaderbar between my ankles, to the outside of which my cuffed wrists were fastened. So my arse was up in the air totally exposed and my now heavily locked cock and balls hanging between, my face down. I was then spanked, told to look at my pathetic self in the mirror, and forced to watch as she lubed me up and inserted a vibrating butt plug into me. Aftet being ball gagged and left to struggle in such a tight position for a while, it was time for stage 2: the straight jacket!

jaydj
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jaydj »

sounds amazing :twisted:

where can i book a session :D

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

The next part of my experience was to be ordered into a heavy duty rubber straightjacket which has long been a fantasy of mine, and this particular item was a serious piece of kit. Thick rubber, short-leg style but open crotch for your cock and balls to face punishment, but a closed ass to hold in your butt plug :-)

I wasnt expecting the built in hood to be such a tight squeeze, but after a little effort my head popped in and was trapped, the only hole being over my mouth. Total darkness. She asked if I wanted her to leave it unzipped as it was my first time but I begged to feel the whole thing and was not disappointed by the feeling of constriction at everything tightened up. My arms werethen pulled around me and the belt cinched up, before I felt a small tug at the base of my neck and then the impact of a padlock hitting me as it hung from the zipper pull. Wow. A litttle taken aback I asked if I was locked in and she said, I imagine with a smirk "you really will be in a minute" and added 10 more locks.

I was then roped into a bondage chair so I couldnt get away and invited to test my bondage! She left me to struggle for wat felt like a while and then I was given my first taste of electric torture on my dick. That. Is. Amazing. If youve not tried it, you should!!!

sityed
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sityed »

great experience.....is there any continuation....

thanks

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Thanks! Well the continuation is that the session finished up with me spreadeagled on a padded bondage bed, firstly for more electro torture and finally with a tease and edging session on my cock. This was something else and when I begged to be allowed to cum, I was granted my wish, and she fed it to me!

Id love to go back sometime, when funds etc allow. This was now weeks ago and I cant get that straightjacket out of my mind.