Cuffed in the Car

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Cuffed in the Car

Unread post by Stahlketten »

There is a similarly named thread in the Self Bondage section.
I thought I should put a new thread here because these events described below were not self bondage.

Many years ago, a lady friend of mine decided I needed to spend some time in semi-public bondage.
She drove her car to a covered parking lot at a local mall and put handcuffs and leg irons on me.
She then did her shopping at the mall for a couple hours.
The car was parked far enough away from the entrance that people going to and from the mall to THEIR cars were not likely to pass close enough to see my jewelry.
The car was not locked so I could get out if I wanted to but I did not have the keys to the handcuffs or the leg irons so I would look a bit odd if I were to leave the car.

It was a most interesting way to spend a couple hours.

Most SUVs and minivans have fold away or removable seats. The latches that hold the seats in place generally fasten to very strong hooks or rings in the body of the vehicle.
A few years back, my jailer attached me to the car by locking me in leg irons and locking the chains through one of the rings that were exposed when the seats were folded. It has been so long that I can't remember, but she probably also had me in handcuffs though I don't believe they were attached to anything.
I also can't recall whether she drove anywhere with me locked in this manner.

More recently I met my jailer for lunch and as I got in the car, she pulled out a pair of handcuffs and insisted that I wear them during the ride. It certainly was a memorable ride. Unfortunately, she has not decided to do it again or make it a more regular event.

- Stahlketten.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Cuffed in the Car

Unread post by RAE123 »

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you had an enjoyable time cuffed. :D
Rae

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

I loved reading that.

You and your jailer have such an awesome relationship. I am jealous.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

joe01 wrote: You and your jailer have such an awesome relationship. I am jealous.
The most memorable bondage experiences have actually been with a couple women I knew before I met my wife.
My Jailer / Wife isn't really all that interested in bondage games so most of the time it is very much like assisted self-bondage.
She was much more into bondage games earlier in our relationship and sometimes seriously surprises me with some ideas but that isn't as often any more.

The events in the covered parking lot happened may years ago. I do remember seeing quite a few people walking back to their cars and sometimes walking only a few feet away because the car wasn't parked that far away from the others.
With the windows down, the fresh air was nice, but sometimes I thought that if they were looking in just the right direction, they could probably see pretty well into the car and see my chains.
Generally I was much less concerned if it was a couple or if the person had a few bags because they would be much less likely to be paying attention to someone sitting in a parked car.
Even if they could not see anything, one had to wonder if they thought it odd to see someone in a parked car in the garage / lot.
I didn't think of it then, but mall security may have had an issue if they had decided to see what I was doing sitting in the car for a couple hours. The jewelry would have been very hard to explain.

- Stahlketten.

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

That sounds like a situation that could be added to by modern technology. The backup camera linked to her cell phone so she can peek into the garage to see if anyone is walking by. If so, she then activates the car security alarm remotely, the chirping sound drawing the attention of passers-by. If you were nervous before, now you're even more nervous. :twisted:

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

There are a lot of directions folks can approach a parked car from and the backup camera only covers a small angle.
A remote key device is typically only good for line of sight and she was inside the mall shopping which meant that there were plenty of walls in between and probably several hundred yards distance.

From an embarrassment standpoint, being seen is the part to be avoided. Whether the car is locked or not doesn't hide a thing.
Being inside the car meant that I could lock the doors if I wanted to but that did not matter much because the windows were down anyway and I don't think there was a way for me to raise them.... But as stated before raising the windows would not hide anything.

- Stahlketten.