Best Anal Toys for Bondage Play?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
SoFloEcho
Unfettered Newbie

Best Anal Toys for Bondage Play?

Unread post by SoFloEcho »

I would really like to incorporate anal toys into my bondage play but there are so many that I don't know where to start. I am a male and I have some experience with household items in my backside such as a large permanent marker so I wouldn't say that I'm inexperienced, but I'm certainly no expert. I really want something that is cheap yet durable. Preferably something that can stimulate my prostate. What are your suggestions?

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Re: Best Anal Toys for Bondage Play?

Unread post by Hertoy »

I'd suggest the Aneros prostate massager.
Available on Amazon here; https://www.amazon.com/Aneros-VF474-Hel ... B001AQNSFW

I'm not connected to the manufacturer or Amazon, just my personal recommendation. Use plenty of lube and start slow. ;) With the Aneros, it's not about using an in and out motion but steady pressure (at least for me) YMMV. There are plenty of other buttplugs out there, some vibrate, some squirt ( yes, really) Others are electrified and zappy. :twisted:
Those which are tapered most likely will stay put once inserted. Straight plugs, dildos and such may require a harness to keep inserted.

Start small, go slow, experiment and have fun !
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Best Anal Toys for Bondage Play?

Unread post by Petrajane »

Personally I'd use a anal toy rather than a permanent marker, much safer and less likely to shatter and cut you "up there"!

They are quite reasonable in price and a lot more fun as well as a darn sight safer too. I cover mine in a condom and lube it up a bit, goes in much easier and the condom means cleaning it afterwards is a lot easier and much more hygienic too.

If you get one with a suction cup, you can fix it to a smooth chair or shower tiled wall and squirm on it too, ooh. :shock: