large gangbang?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
fucktoyslut
Unfettered Newbie

large gangbang?

Unread post by fucktoyslut »

ok so i've recently moved into a large house with about 5 masters and 13 subs, and next week my main master is throwing a party.

he's proud that I can take so much, and he wants to show me off to his friends. he's explained that this means letting anyone at the party do whatever they want to me (unless i say the safeword) and theres going to be about 30 men at the party. I want to please my master, but I'm very nervous.

should I say yes?? If I do, do you have any tips to help with the overstimulization???

i have to decide soon, please help

One Pivot
Chair Bound

Re: large gangbang?

Unread post by One Pivot »

Sounds like a nearly surefire way to contract STD's. Everything else is almost a non issue.

I'd demand full and very current std screenings for everyone involved, even with condom use.

This sounds like something with extreme consequences that can end your life, or last a lifetime.

That's enough people that statistically you will contract at least HPV, and at least one strain. Potentially up to 10 strains, but at least one.
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot