Ideas for forced M on F oral sex bondage please

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Ideas for forced M on F oral sex bondage please

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

My submissive wishes for me to take her orally, forcing myself deep into her mouth and subsequently ejaculating. The problem we have is that when I do this, after a time, she pulls off me and doesn't want to continue however and despite that (women!? :) ) she wants me to force her so my question is:

What ideas do you have for a bondage position which will make it difficult for her to pull off?

Ideally I suppose a framework which held her head - a bit elaborate...
Tied to the wall somehow will prevent her moving her head backwards...
Any others?

I know this is extreme play and not for everyone but don't worry she will be holding a heavy glass ball which, when dropped, acts as our "safeword" when she's gagged or the like.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Ideas for forced M on F oral sex bondage please

Unread post by SergioUK »

Get a neck brace or cervical collar and a mouth spreader. Then just secure her in a comfortable position on a bed or recliner where you can position yourself in front of her mouth. Ensure that she's supported from head to mid-back as for instance a pillow under the head alone with a brace on can quickly become painful as the pillow raises the head but the brace holds it straight. The brace will prevent her from turning away and the spreader will stop her closing her mouth.

The neck brace or collar should be an adjustable rigid plastic one for serious injury rather than the soft type for simple sprains, (google will turn up many examples) and they come in either neck height that restricts the head turning, or full neck+head combinations that strap to the chest and forehead to prevent any movement.

The mouth spreader could be as simple as an o-ring gag if it works for your size, or an open mouth gag (plastic insert with or without strap - google is again your friend) or a cheek retractor used for dental procedures like teeth whitening. Another option is a Jennings or Whitehead retractor (medical) but they're not particularly comfortable for either participant.

I have both types of neck brace and both work well. I've been on the receiving end as often as the giving and it's a very powerful feeling when my partner finishes sucking me or pumping me into a glass, and at the moment where I just want to be untied so I can put my trousers on and go to the pub (admit it guys, you know that feeling) she appears in my view (you can't look down with a neck brace on) grinning as she dribbles my cum into my mouth, both knowing there's nothing I can do to prevent it. But then I'm a bit of a perv. :lol:

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i hope you havent had an argument lately,it could be a set up for a rape charge.
i know my optomism is still in bed this morning.

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

You can also get shorts with attached hoods, so as to more-or-less force the act. They come in two slightly different styles depending on which type of genitals the person in the shorts part has. :-)

Sei.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

The cervical collar is a great idea and something I would never have
thought of and good advice regarding back/neck support, thank you.

A quick look at E-bay:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Inflatable-N ... p8jOMUiZHg

And this inflatable collar appears that it may be quite restrictive,
I also like the idea of slowly pumping it up and her anticipation
building because she knows what will happen yet is powerless to stop
it. I think she will enjoy that aspect too.

The shorts and hood idea certainly sound novel although she is a
little claustrophobic and, I suspect, would not cope well with a
hood.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

That inflatable collar looks to be a device for comfort rather than serious injury and might allow her too much 'wriggle room' if she really doesn't want it but might be worth a try anyway. At the prices get both and a selection of open-mouth gags - there's nothing wrong with having too many toys if you've got the space. :D