Going to get spanked. Paddle suggestions?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
therealme28
Unfettered Newbie

Going to get spanked. Paddle suggestions?

Unread post by therealme28 »

I've been looking at paddles and I have a few picked out. Still not sure what the best one is. I found one that I really like, the appearance, and everything but it is almost out of stock. They only have one more left. Anyway, before I purchase I wanted to get some advice.

The difference in the paddles is that one is short and round and the other is long and thin. So would you recommend?

About my past spanking: I've been spanked before but would still be considerably a newbie. I've been spanked with hand spanking, and a paddle. The paddle was huge but didn't receive much spanking and that was years ago!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Going to get spanked. Paddle suggestions?

Unread post by Franzia »

A long thin paddle may give the paddler more leverage like a rod or cane. Also, if it's very thin there might be a smaller and more intense impact area. A short wide one would tend to be less intense.

It depends on your taste, but the long thin one may be more versatile as long as the paddler goes easy on you at first. ;)

therealme28
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think I will get the long and wide one. There is one with a purple ribbon that is adorable but they are running out of stock. However, there is another very similar just without the purple ribbon. I'm very excited. Calling a paddle adorable! :lol:

I'm not going to be tied up this time but I talked to the person that will be spanking me with the paddle and once I feel comfortable with him tying me up, then I might also be tied up and spanked at the same time! Very exciting! :D

therealme28
Unfettered Newbie

Okay the one I want is back in stock. Also, I noticed it is a bit wider than I thought. So it is not very thin. Perhaps the perfect kind of paddle for the spanking I'm about to receive!!! :D

I'm really tempted to be tied up during the spanking session and I know it might sound odd but I don't feel comfortable yet. I don't want to push myself. I've been tied up before but not with this person.

So in regards to being spanked without being tied up, any advice or suggestions?

pamelacd
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pamelacd »

It really depends upon "what your thing is" ! If you are turned on by being tied up against your will, that is one aspect and you may also be into the kidnap / rape type fantasies ? If this is you then you may feel a need to be tied up.
If you are more the submissive type and understand that you have misbehaved and need to be punished, then you should be able to accept being tied up if it happens, but you should be strong enough to just take your spanking. Such fantasies as "stand there, drop your knickers, bend over and hold onto the back of this chair". "And don't you dare move, or you will get more" from your master or mistress.
A third option is where you are seeking a spanking because the discomfort and pain turns you on, makes you wet / cum ? and again, being tied up may be part of the fantasy.
It may also be that you deem the spanking to be part of a sexual roleplay and seek / expect that you would immediately be involved in some sexual activity immediately post your spanking ? if this is the case, then perhaps best not be bound up ?

The main thing is that YOU should KNOW what YOU want and not be asking others "should I let him/her tie me up first ?"

Any sane person would / should tell you NOT to let some Total Stranger tie you up, even someone you have known for a while. You need to know what the person is really like, and what they are into FIRST.
Once you are alone with them and tied / handcuffed to some immovable object, you will easily be gagged, have your feet tied, be stripped, raped and tortured, have your throat slit and never be heard from again.

I am not trying to freak you out, just make you think about the reality and risk of your actions.
And, whenever you arrange to meet up with an unknown . new kink contact, write all the details you know about them, phone numbers, email addresses, forum sudenames etc, meeting place etc. seal it in an envelope and give it to a trusted friend with instructions like "if I do not call or ring you by .... take this to the police and tell them i am in trouble?
I have done that myself.