Steel bondage stocks/yokes

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Tomas123
Unfettered Newbie

Steel bondage stocks/yokes

Unread post by Tomas123 »

looking at buying a set of stocks wrist to neck in steel. Anyone bought any recentley. Advice would be apreciated
Thanks

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Steel bondage stocks/yokes

Unread post by RAE123 »

I always made mine out of wood. I just like the way I make them with the hands
about 4" forward of the neck line. Much easier on your Shoulders, and can be worn
for a long time.
Rae

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Steel bondage stocks/yokes

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Tomas123 wrote:looking at buying a set of stocks wrist to neck in steel. Anyone bought any recentley. Advice would be apreciated
Thanks
I have a set but it was not bought recently. We really don't use it much but when we do, it is pretty secure.
There are problems with this toy though and if I could do it over again, I would buy something different.
The problem as with many things made in China are that they are not very precisely made but look just fine in photographs.
The version I have uses little Allen screws on for all three cuffs. The thread on the Allen screws is very fine and one has to be careful not to cross-thread or over tighten them. To put them on carefully takes a bit of time.
The little Allen screws are small enough not to break the smooth lines of the cuffs so they look pretty good.
The cuffs don't really mate up all that well, so they wobble a bit and on the neck cuff in the middle, the sound is very noticeable.
The bars to each wrist are hollow and there are some metal particles inside the tubes which is also a bit annoying.

These days I am a big fan of toys that use padlocks because of the added security, speed to put on, and ability to replace the lock(s) if something is not working quite right.

- Stahlketten