Industrial Strapping Machine?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Industrial Strapping Machine?

Unread post by boundBinder »

Has anyone here ever used one of these--or had one used on you--for bondage play?:

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H- ... lsrc=aw.ds

I saw a mummification video, in which the young lady, after being completely covered in red tape except for her nostrils, was strapped up tight over her cocoon. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Just curious. It looks amazing.

pamelacd
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Industrial Strapping Machine?

Unread post by pamelacd »

Have used one for what they are intended for. Not sure that I would use them for bondage play.
Strapping is very strong - i doubt ANY human could break it
Strapping edges can be quite sharp and we used to have quite heavy leather gloves for handling the strapping.
It can be used with pull-tight buckles, either plastic or bent wire, but these machines heat fuse the strapping to itself and the freshly bonded joints are molten plastic and Fu_k_ng HOT.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

pamelacd wrote:Have used one for what they are intended for. Not sure that I would use them for bondage play.
Strapping is very strong - i doubt ANY human could break it
Strapping edges can be quite sharp and we used to have quite heavy leather gloves for handling the strapping.
It can be used with pull-tight buckles, either plastic or bent wire, but these machines heat fuse the strapping to itself and the freshly bonded joints are molten plastic and Fu_k_ng HOT.
Thank you, pamelacd. The straps they used were black. They looked like plastic/nylon. I suppose that the young woman in the video's skin was insulated against the heat by the layers of plastic wrap and duct tape. It sure did look like fun, though.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

I've had the metal ones like this used on me:https://m.uline.com/h5/r/www.uline.com/ ... lsrc=aw.ds

It does not get hot and uses crimp connectors. Hurts to struggle.