Spreader Pants

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Spreader Pants

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

Anyone else thought of these? Ive been looking at them for years, then found the bestfixsystems website. They look great, but are super pricey. Im thinking about building a set, based on their "open toy" design, using sheet steel, with foam padding, and nylon locking straps. Everything would be covered in some nice Italian brown faux leather I bought, knowing it would come in handy for something. I have a lot of little (and big) project always going, but this seems worthwhile..
https://goo.gl/images/3VFNt6

DocDangerous
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Spreader Pants

Unread post by DocDangerous »

Yes I've been looking at these myself, rather pricey but would love some. They look right up my street.

spedoman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by spedoman »

I would love to have a pair as well. Would love to see what you are able to come up with and create.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

It would be a dream to be locked in one of those pants for a while.
Rae

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

It would be a lot more interesting with a mischievous lady doing the locking and teasing of a helpless but quite willing captive.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

I haven't been on in a while. The starting of the pants is going to be happening within a week, other things have come up, so most projects have been back-burnered for a bit. But I will be getting back up to speed soon.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

OK, so I have gotten started on the Spreader Pants. I posted these over at BoundAnna as well. I'm pretty happy with how it is all coming out so far. I started with a couple practice measurements, of how far I could actually spread my legs, then added just a bit. Made a cardboard template using that measurement, in the shape I thought they should be:

Then, I simply used an X-acto knife to cut it out. I also laid out the crotch opening, for the toy holder.:

I gave them a quick try, and it seemed like it would be a good fit, so I pulled out a piece of thin-ish sheet metal. Traced it out, and started cutting. Only to remember how much I hate tin snips, and got out my little AirForce 250... cuts made easy:

Now it was time to add some trim. I had a couple rolls of black automotive edging laying around, so I used that, it will be covered in thick foam soon.:

So far, that's where I am at. I put it on using a leather bondage belt to hold it, and it is going to work well. Maybe too well.. Rubber straps will be happening tonight, then a quick trial run. If everything is OK, I will re-make it, with a nicer design, and either Segufix magnetic locks, or computer locks that screw in... Ill post more as I go...