Naked or dressed, but how

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Naked or dressed, but how

Unread postby neonbunny » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Hi. I am new in this forum so I hope I will get to introduce myself soon. When I search bondage clothes I only find latex or not very nice "bondage" clothes with just some bondage pattern. I do not have still much experience, but the feeling of rope on skin is great. But do you like to be naked or dressed when you are being tied up? Or when you look at bondage pictures do you like more dressed people or naked?
Japanese clothes are used in shibari and I think I like it more. Another thing is practicality.
And maybe little bit stupid question, but I really do not know. But I was thinking about going to workshop or make some bondage photos and I would not be comfortable to be around unkown people naked or post photos naked. I am male so I do not have any leggins or other clothes that I would like to use for bondage and jeans are not very comfy too. Tracksuit pants are too much thick for bondage I think. Maybe I will try to find some comfy pants or leggins. I think black clothes are good when rope have another color. Do you have some "bondage" clothes that are actually casual, but you use it for bondage?
neonbunny
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Naked or dressed, but how

Unread postby Petrajane » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:34 pm

Welcome neon,

Personally I go for dressed as that's what I like! :lol: Also half the fun of being tied is how I feel all dressed up in satin and lace as well as the sensation of being restrained.

As for lack of leggings, check out your local hardware/diy/gardening store, look out for tree ties, these make great self bondage straps and are not exactly obviously bondage items, so you shouldn't have any issues when buying them. ;)
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby neonbunny » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:05 am

I was thinking of leggings as clothe. But thanks for the tip.
neonbunny
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby boundBinder » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:19 pm

I personally prefer to be naked, or at least wearing as little as possible. I love the feeling of whatever I am restrained with, on my skin. :)
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Ass_Whiplash » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:41 pm

I prefer to be as naked as possible (does wearing only my chastity cage count as naked? ;) ).

Aside from the feeling of the rope or straps or chains on my skin, there's an increased sense of vulnerability, and maybe humiliation, when naked - every part of me is available, on display, and completely defenseless.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby dsteve » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:32 pm

I like a full body unitard. I have one with the crotch carefully slit to give access for teasing.
I love the feel of rope over the smooth and slippery fabric as I struggle.
On her, I like long leather gloves. Gives some padding to the wrists and white rope on the black leather looks terrific
dsteve
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 am

My Jailer either doesn't care what clothing is used or prefers minimal clothing for easier access.
I prefer prisoner uniforms to make the role playing more realistic.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby lustmoments » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:03 pm

We use a zenti suite. Put you in an encased state on its own and also separate the ropes/tapes/harnesses from the skin thus allow it to breath better.
---------------------------------------------
My female chastity stories
lustmoments
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Bondage & BDSM