Sweater bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
chunkyknitsj
Unfettered Newbie

Sweater bondage

Unread post by chunkyknitsj »

Hi All,

I know that I have a pretty niche fetish, but there have been posts on this forum about sweater bondage in the past so I know there are people out there who are into it. There aren't many (or any) forums out there about bondage in fuzzy or chunky sweaters so perhaps this topic can make its stand here! Hopefully this thread can continue on for people into this particular fetish.

About me: chunky fuzzy sweaters are a huge fetish of mine. My partner, humors me and wears sweaters I like to turn me on. Both of us are into bondage. She interestingly likes semi-public displays in which she maybe discovered doing something naughty. We've been able to combine our interests in the past. For example, in our first foray, I had her locked in a leather bondage collar wearing a chunky turtleneck sweater overtop with a remote controlled vibrator in and tight jeans. We walked around town for about half-an-hour before we had to take the fun inside.

The next time we stepped it up and I had her wear a chunky turtleneck sweater dress, but this time with the collar locked over the turtleneck and it folded overtop the collar. I also locked leather padded fist mitts on her hands. We took a walk around the neighborhood and went into a few stores, but she kept her mitts deep in her coat pockets. She felt insecure, but really turned on.

Recently we got our most fetishy item. It's a custom lockable chunky mohair turtleneck bodysuit with attached mittens. It's actually fashionable looking from the waist up. We're excited that winter's coming so she can wear it out.

What kind of sweater bondage fun have other people been into or are hoping to try out?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Sweater bondage

Unread post by boundBinder »

Have you ever gagged her, and pulled the turtleneck over her mouth to hide it, in public? :)

chunkyknitsj
Unfettered Newbie

no, not yet. it's been a thought, but haven't mustered up the courage to do it in the city. maybe if we go for a hike in the woods...

terri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by terri »

Not sure if anyone is still reading this--the posts are several months old--but when it's cold like it is now, I often wear sweaters when I'm tied up. The sweaters don't do much for me, but does for the guy tying me, lol

chunkyknitsj
Unfettered Newbie

oh cool! it's nice to share and experience new kinks. what kind of sweaters do you guys like?

Marigold
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Marigold »

I saw a photo on a website not long ago which showed a girl walking along a street wearing a thick chunky sweater with a high roll neck which covered her mouth. A second photo with the roll neck rolled down showed that she was wearing a ball gag. You might think of trying that!