Favorite tape gag?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
TiedAndTaped
Unfettered Newbie

Favorite tape gag?

Unread post by TiedAndTaped »

So what is everyone's favorite tape to use for a gag? I like to not be able to talk so I find Nashua duct tape to work best, though Elastoplast is pretty good, too.

terri
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Favorite tape gag?

Unread post by terri »

Simple duct tape, thanks.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

I love duct tape gags, but I have facial hair, so a simple strip or two doesn't work, and hurts a little coming off. Only was to be securely gagged, using on the tape, is to wrap it all the way around my head a few times, which hurts even more, because I have long hair. :( So, basically, despite being my favorite gag, we no longer do that, even if I ask for it. She won't do anything to hurt me. <3 :gag:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I like the full mouth gag, that locks, with a strap around your head.
I love when the lock click.
rae

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

RAE123 wrote:I like the full mouth gag, that locks, with a strap around your head.
I love when the lock click.
rae
Oh, my yes. :) The finality of that little "click" that tells you you're not speaking again, until allowed...even if your hands were free... *shiver*

terri
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by terri »

The question was about tape gags, but to be honest, I prefer ballgags.... :D

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

terri wrote:The question was about tape gags, but to be honest, I prefer ballgags.... :D
I just like being gagged. ;) :gag:

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

terri wrote:The question was about tape gags, but to be honest, I prefer ballgags.... :D
I prefer tape over top of a ballgag. :D

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

There are various medical tapes that are more effective than duct tape although duct tape just looks nice.

I quite like Transpore tape. It's slightly translucent (which I find to be a minus) but it has the benefit of being breathable enough that you can't simply puff your cheeks to dislodge it.

Put it on, let it sit for several minutes, struggle... blow as hard as you want... it won't come off...at least not for me. If you combine it with any form of mouth packing, you're gagged for good.

One Pivot
Chair Bound

Unread post by One Pivot »

Ive used so much duct tape professionally, I think I have a visceral reaction to it. I find it pretty unpleasant, and the sticky mess it leaves afterwards even worse!

That non-adhesive bondage tape is really fun to use. No mess too, hair-safe.
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

vm1971 wrote:... it won't come off...at least not for me. If you combine it with any form of mouth packing, you're gagged for good.
Am I the only one that got a tingle our of this part of vm1971's post? :) :gag:

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

When in bondage, I’ve been gagged with ball gags, ring gags, bit gags, and tape. I gag easily, so I have avoided other types of gags. Once a mistress decided that I was making too much noise. I was wearing a nylon hood that only had a mouth opening. Without any warning, she shoved a pair of panties in my mouth, then taped around my hooded head several times. I panicked for a second but calmed myself and moved the panties around in my mouth.

I was gagged this way for at least an hour. I was standing secured to a frame. Ankles and wrists to corners. She attached nipple clamps and used a paddle on my ass. I could not scream out. It is the only time that I’ve been gagged where I was effectively silenced. When the gag was removed, she switched to a ball gag, telling me that if I yelled around the gag, she’d switch back to the panties and tape.

This same mistress one time later put a penis gag on me. It had a small penis that went in the mouth and a big one that she rode. After she had her orgasm, she took the gag off, reversed it, and smoothly shoved it into my mouth. I started to gag and she commanded me to breathe. Once I started breathing through my nose, I got used to it. She only left that one in a few minutes.

Gwendie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gwendie »

White microfoam and electrical tape at the first place;
Duct tape at the second place.

HelloKinky
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by HelloKinky »

Late to respond, but duct and microfoam are my favorites.