Sensory Deprivation Suit

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Sensory Deprivation Suit

Unread post by Bound_and_Determined »

I’ve been very interested in sensory deprivation for a while. There are devices and hoods that can get rid of hearing and vision, but there’s always the sense of touch. I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of some kind of suit that makes it so you can’t feel anything (except pressure and heat, of course). Do latex or leather catsuits achieve this? Any advice helps.
Only when I am trapped do I feel free.

copperfox
Chair Bound

Re: Sensory Deprivation Suit

Unread post by copperfox »

I’ve always been intrigued by the bondage bag from Studio Gum (https://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/ ... 4::76.html). Seems like if you wanted total sensory deprivation (don’t we all), this would be a good start. Maybe even combine it with additional layers of leather or rubber (like a catsuit), and I think that would be heaven.

Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Bound_and_Determined »

Thank you for the recommendation copperfox. I also love the look of that sleep sack, however I suffer from a severe latex allergy. It makes my skin burn and itch. Hmm, maybe a leather sleep sack? But that would be much warmer, too...
Only when I am trapped do I feel free.

copperfox
Chair Bound

Unread post by copperfox »

In that case, Mr. S Leather makes some really great leather gear that would probably do the job. I’ve always like liked the look of their Deluxe Leather Sleepsack. I think that would go really well with their Isolation Hood (which is on my next-to-order list).

If you haven’t already, take a look at Serious Bondage (http://www.seriousbondage.com). They’ve got tons of articles (with fantastic pictures) that can give you a much better idea of what kind of gear is available and what’s within the realm of the possible. They also have dozens of links to other sites that you might be interested in as well.

Oh yeah...these guys are really focused on some serious (hence the name) bondage and sensory deprivation gear and scenarios. Take a look around!

copperfox

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

Copperfox is correct, Serious Bondage is the best place to look at for serious heavy sensory deprivation! I've followed their journey for many many years and it's getting better and better!!

I'm a big fan of sensory deprivation too. Look on ebay.
There is quite a bit of faux leather gear which isn't ridiculously expensive.

A nice way to work up to the full body suits which inevitably come with a price tag.