Needed some new bondage ideas

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Needed some new bondage ideas

Unread postby S98769141 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:06 pm

So my girlfriend and I are taking a road trip soon and are staying at a cute and quaint little hostel. However, our nights will not for that description. I have an under the bed bondage kit, a blindfold, Ben wa balls, and a wand massager at my disposal. I’d like some ideas as to what to do and make it a tantalizing but fun experience for her. Please keep in mind we are both relatively new to this type of activity.
S98769141
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Needed some new bondage ideas

Unread postby One Pivot » Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 am

Rope? Rope is fun, but it takes quite a bit of practice on your end. I think its worth it.

I quickly grew tired of bed restraints. They're pretty limiting, for me at least. A cuffed or tied partner whos tied to themselves can be moved around, change positions, be walked across the floor, etc. Someone strapped to a bed is just strapped to a bed. Some activities are pretty limited!
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot
One Pivot
Chair Bound

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon May 20, 2019 9:36 pm

Get a few sets of metal restraints: A couple sets of handcuffs, a set of leg irons, and perhaps a belly chain or transport chain.
Put her in chains in the evening and keep her chained up overnight. Make sure you find a set that is comfortable if you plan on keeping her restrained overnight.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby RAE123 » Mon May 20, 2019 10:11 pm

On long trips, in a car or a train, I LIKE WEARING 2 or 3 Pantie Girdle's. drink some water or juice.
And do not stop until you get there. Also a corset is extra fun to be added.
The urge to "P" is some of the best bondage on your mind, O Yes, a large Diaper can be use also.
Rader
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Bondage & BDSM