Fantasies.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:05 am

Ever hear of the show Bar Rescue, couple of the Bar Experts and whole lot of the bartenders in the episodes. Hogties, Ballties, Chairties, Ballgags, harness gags and wrap gags, with a lot of stuffing. Bra and Tit central on that show. :lol: :lol:
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:17 am

Mavis308 wrote:Ever hear of the show Bar Rescue, couple of the Bar Experts and whole lot of the bartenders in the episodes. Hogties, Ballties, Chairties, Ballgags, harness gags and wrap gags, with a lot of stuffing. Bra and Tit central on that show. :lol: :lol:


Yes I have heard of Bar Rescue never watched it though and yeah I bet lol
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:59 pm

2 more Actresses, Jessica Steen (Armageddon, Sing) and Merielle Enid ( Sabatoge, World War Z, Gangster Squad)

I would tie up Jessica in a Balltie in her underwear. Large Ballgag. Merielle would be Hogtied with a Big sock in her mouth with duck tape around her head, also in her underwear.

What actresses would you choose and how would you tie them up??
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:27 pm

Mavis308 wrote:2 more Actresses, Jessica Steen (Armageddon, Sing) and Merielle Enid ( Sabatoge, World War Z, Gangster Squad)

I would tie up Jessica in a Balltie in her underwear. Large Ballgag. Merielle would be Hogtied with a Big sock in her mouth with duck tape around her head, also in her underwear.

What actresses would you choose and how would you tie them up??


Those are some nice actresses. My first actress would be Kate Beckinsale (Underworld, Underworld Awakening, Underworld Evolution, Van Helsing). I would tie Kate onto a bed spread eagle with a big ball gag but a crotch rope of course and watch her squirm, and and tie a vibrator to her and leave her to have endless orgasms. Second actress would be Jennifer Love Hewitt (I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Tuxedo,I Still Know What You Did Last Summer). I would tie Jennifer to chair hands bound behind her head and legs tied to the posts of the chair and crotch rope her. I would gag Jennifer would a long Penis Gag and the same as Kate tie a vibrator to her and watch her orgasm.
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Vera Farmiga( the conjuring, conjuring 2, the departed) Olivia Williams ( Sabotage, looks good in a wetsuit, The six sense). Vera, I would chair tie in her underwear, rope bra and crotch rope. Big ball gag, so she moans and drools. Olivia, hogtied in a TYR one piece bathing suit, also ballgag Ed, with a vibrator making her orgasms.

What do you think?

2 more actresses for you??
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:28 am

Mavis308 wrote:Vera Farmiga( the conjuring, conjuring 2, the departed) Olivia Williams ( Sabotage, looks good in a wetsuit, The six sense). Vera, I would chair tie in her underwear, rope bra and crotch rope. Big ball gag, so she moans and drools. Olivia, hogtied in a TYR one piece bathing suit, also ballgag Ed, with a vibrator making her orgasms.

What do you think?

2 more actresses for you??


I like Vera Farmiga nice choice.

I would pick Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox (both from the TV show Friends). I would have tied Jennifer and Courtney together face to face and gag each with the other's panties. So Jennifer would have Courteney's panties in her mouth and Courteney would have Jennifer's panties in her mouth and tape over their mouths. Then tie a vibrator to Jennifer and Courteney and watch as they look at each other orgasm.
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:34 am

Nice!!! :lol: Angie Harmon and Jill Hennessy ( Law & Order), Kristen Vangsness, (Criminal Minds).

Angie would be Balltied in her bra and Panties. Panties stuffed in her mouth sealed by duck tape around her head. Rope bra and a vibrator tied to her clit for endless Orgasms. Jill would be put a red one piece lifeguard suit, chairtied, rope bra and crotch roped, big ballgag to make her moan and drool. Kristen would be wearing a tight white ribbed turtleneck sweater with a red bra underneath. She would be hogtied and have a harness ballgag on, also drooling and moaning. :D :D
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:07 am

Another one : Katrina Weidman (Paranormal Lockdown, Portals to Hell). She would also be tied to a chair in her Bra and panties, 3 inch ballgag. Rope bra and crotch rope, wiggling, moaning and drooling.
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:59 pm

Mavis308 wrote:Nice!!! :lol: Angie Harmon and Jill Hennessy ( Law & Order), Kristen Vangsness, (Criminal Minds).

Angie would be Balltied in her bra and Panties. Panties stuffed in her mouth sealed by duck tape around her head. Rope bra and a vibrator tied to her clit for endless Orgasms. Jill would be put a red one piece lifeguard suit, chairtied, rope bra and crotch roped, big ballgag to make her moan and drool. Kristen would be wearing a tight white ribbed turtleneck sweater with a red bra underneath. She would be hogtied and have a harness ballgag on, also drooling and moaning. :D :D



Kristen Vangsness would be perfect for bondage and to see her huge tits tied would be hot nice choices all around.
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:20 pm

A.J. Cook ( Criminal Minds) Paget Brewster ( Criminal Minds) Daniela Ruah ( NCIS Los Angeles) Zoe Mclellan ( NCIS New Orleans) Necar Zadegan ( NCIS New Orleans)
Missy Peregrym ( FBI) Jennifer Tilly ( Bound, Seed of Chucky, Bride of Chucky) Christina Chang ( The Good Doctor) Paige Spara ( The Good Doctor)
Melissa McCarthy ( Spy, Tammy, The Heat, Bridesmaids)
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Very nice choices, especially Paget, AJ and Melissa, how would you tie the 3 of them up??
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:31 pm

What about older actresses, 50’s and 60’s age bracket?
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Mavis308 wrote:Very nice choices, especially Paget, AJ and Melissa, how would you tie the 3 of them up??


I would boxtie Paget and cleave gag her and insert a huge dildo into her until she orgasms. I would tie AJ in a reverse prayer position and gag her with an inflatable gag watch her face when I inflate the gag larger and larger and crotch rope her. Melissa I would hogtie her naked and leave a huge ball gag in her mouth tie a hitachi to her and watch her orgasm.
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Mavis308 wrote:What about older actresses, 50’s and 60’s age bracket?


Halle Berry (53), Julianne Moore (59), Sandra Bullock (55)
Salma Hayek (53), Katey Sagal (66), Fran Drescher (62).
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Very nice choices for the older women, how would you tie Sandra,Hallie, Selma and Katy up.? My list would be almost the same, with a couple of additions. Karen Allen( raiders of the lost ark), Michelle Pfiffer( Fabulous Baker Boys). Karen would be tied to a chair in a black turtleneck sweater and jeans and she’s got a really big mouth, so I would stuff 2 or 3 panties in her mouth and wrap duck tape around her head. Michelle would be in her underwear and hogtied and ballgagged with a vibrator tied to her clit.

Continuing with Kristen, I would take her out of the hogtie, remove the harness gag, strip her to her red bra and panties, tie her to a chair, rope bra and crotch rope and stick 2 panties in her mouth and vet wrap it shut and play with her tits
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:30 pm

What about Big Bang Theory? Melissa Rauch, Kaley Cuoco and Mayim Bialik.
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:54 pm

Mavis308 wrote:What about Big Bang Theory? Melissa Rauch, Kaley Cuoco and Mayim Bialik.


I'm a fan of Kaley Cuoco. Would tie her to a post dressed in some lingerie. I would gag her with a bag gag and tie a hitachi to her and just listen to her orgasm over and over
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Mavis308 wrote:Very nice choices for the older women, how would you tie Sandra,Hallie, Selma and Katy up.? My list would be almost the same, with a couple of additions. Karen Allen( raiders of the lost ark), Michelle Pfiffer( Fabulous Baker Boys). Karen would be tied to a chair in a black turtleneck sweater and jeans and she’s got a really big mouth, so I would stuff 2 or 3 panties in her mouth and wrap duck tape around her head. Michelle would be in her underwear and hogtied and ballgagged with a vibrator tied to her clit.

Continuing with Kristen, I would take her out of the hogtie, remove the harness gag, strip her to her red bra and panties, tie her to a chair, rope bra and crotch rope and stick 2 panties in her mouth and vet wrap it shut and play with her tits



I would chloroform Selma, Katy, Hallie, and Sandra and chair tie them in their lingerie all in the same room. Watch them struggle for a bit play with them and tie a vibrator to each of them and watch them orgasm and moan.
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby Mavis308 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Hot Image!! I’ll tell you how I would tie Kaley, Melissa and Mayim. Kaley would be in her Bra and panties, ball tied with rope bra and crotch rope, 3 inch ballgag, wiggling, moaning and drooling. Melissa would be in a tight white turtleneck sweater with a black bra underneath. Chair tied, rope bra and crotch rope, pump gag. Mayim would be in a 1 piece blue competitive swimsuit, hogtied and harness gagged, squirming and moaning through the gag.
Mavis308
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:50 am

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postby BondageLover88 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:43 pm

Mavis308 wrote:Hot Image!! I’ll tell you how I would tie Kaley, Melissa and Mayim. Kaley would be in her Bra and panties, ball tied with rope bra and crotch rope, 3 inch ballgag, wiggling, moaning and drooling. Melissa would be in a tight white turtleneck sweater with a black bra underneath. Chair tied, rope bra and crotch rope, pump gag. Mayim would be in a 1 piece blue competitive swimsuit, hogtied and harness gagged, squirming and moaning through the gag.


Nice Image to picture. All three would be hot things to do to them.
BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Bondage & BDSM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below