Page 1 of 8

Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:55 am
by Mavis308
Which reality tv star females would you like to tie up?

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:56 pm
by BondageLover88
Heidi Klum, Julianne Hough, Aubrey O'Day, Jamie Chung, Kat Von D, Holly Madison, Erica Mena, Kylie & Kendall Jenner, and Kim Kardashian & Kourtney Kardashian.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:23 am
by Mavis308
Those are cool. My reality stars are on the History channel, motortrend channel.

History Channel- Danielle Colby from American Pickers. Motor trend channel, Amanda Martin-Iron Resurrection, Kristi Lee-garage squad, All girls garage. Heather Storm-garage squad

Paramount channel- Bar Rescue- bar experts Lisa Marie Joyce and Mia Mastroianni. :D :D

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:14 am
by Mavis308
Mavis308 wrote:Those are cool. My reality stars are on the History channel, motortrend channel.

History Channel- Danielle Colby from American Pickers. Motor trend channel, Amanda Martin-Iron Resurrection, Kristi Lee-garage squad, All girls garage. Heather Storm-garage squad

Paramount channel- Bar Rescue- bar experts Lisa Marie Joyce and Mia Mastroianni. :D :D
.

I forgot one, there’s a show on Motortrend called Bitchin Rides. There’s a office manager named Valerie Gillies, she’s a pinup model.

I would tie them up and gag them in their bra and panties. That turns me on.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:06 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:
Mavis308 wrote:Those are cool. My reality stars are on the History channel, motortrend channel.

History Channel- Danielle Colby from American Pickers. Motor trend channel, Amanda Martin-Iron Resurrection, Kristi Lee-garage squad, All girls garage. Heather Storm-garage squad

Paramount channel- Bar Rescue- bar experts Lisa Marie Joyce and Mia Mastroianni. :D :D
.

I forgot one, there’s a show on Motortrend called Bitchin Rides. There’s a office manager named Valerie Gillies, she’s a pinup model.

I would tie them up and gag them in their bra and panties. That turns me on.


Those are some good choices and same here.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:49 am
by Mavis308
I got a few more, you have the FYI channel, there’s a show called Flipping Vegas, there’s 3 on that show. Amie Yancy, and the 2 realtors that work for her and her husband, Gady and Rexalynn

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:I got a few more, you have the FYI channel, there’s a show called Flipping Vegas, there’s 3 on that show. Amie Yancy, and the 2 realtors that work for her and her husband, Gady and Rexalynn


Nice choices all would look beautiful tied up.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:06 pm
by BondageLover88
Parvati Shallow from Survivor , Cara Marie from The Challenge.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:15 pm
by Mavis308
Very Nice!!, remember Bra and Panties, may eventually go topless.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:02 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:Very Nice!!, remember Bra and Panties, may eventually go topless.

Yes of course those will eventually come off.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:58 am
by Mavis308
How would you tie and gag them??

Me, it would depend who it is?? Some I would hogtie, some I would do a lotus tie, most of them would be chairtied. Rope bra, crotch rope and elbows tie. All of them would be in their bra and panties. Gagging would depend on who it is. Some would get a sponge ball or panties stuffed in their mouth and sealed with vet wrap or duck tape. The others would get ballgags, either 2 or 3 inch ones or ballgag harnesses.

Example: Amie yancy. I would tie her to a chair and her underwear, hands would be secured behind her back, so she can’t move them, her feet would be secured as well. Rope bra and crotch rope. She likes to talk, so a sponge ball with vet wrap around her head.

What do you think??

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:51 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:How would you tie and gag them??

Me, it would depend who it is?? Some I would hogtie, some I would do a lotus tie, most of them would be chairtied. Rope bra, crotch rope and elbows tie. All of them would be in their bra and panties. Gagging would depend on who it is. Some would get a sponge ball or panties stuffed in their mouth and sealed with vet wrap or duck tape. The others would get ballgags, either 2 or 3 inch ones or ballgag harnesses.

Example: Amie yancy. I would tie her to a chair and her underwear, hands would be secured behind her back, so she can’t move them, her feet would be secured as well. Rope bra and crotch rope. She likes to talk, so a sponge ball with vet wrap around her head.

What do you think??



That is a great idea for tying Amie up. It's difficult because I like all positions where you can tie them up. I love hogties, chairties, spreadeagle. I love ball gags, harness gags, stuffing panties or socks into their mouth.

For example: Cara Marie I would hogtie her with a crotch rope on the floor because I love seeing the struggle and wiggling to get free. She would be in lingerie. She has a mouth as well so I would stuff her mouth with multiple panties of hers or socks and wrap tape over her mouth. Later I would remove the tape and panties or socks and fill her mouth with the biggest ball gag possible, and remove the crotch rope and tie a Hitachi vibrator to her pussy so she orgasms.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:31 pm
by Mavis308
Here’s another one: remember I told you about Valerie Gillies, the pinup model from Bitchin Rides. I would put her in a lotus tie, with bra and panties on. I would put a 3 inch ballgag in her mouth, so she drools a lot. Eventually, her bra would come off to see those tits of hers, and you gave me the idea, a vibrator till she cums and has an orgasm. :D :D :D

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:52 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:Here’s another one: remember I told you about Valerie Gillies, the pinup model from Bitchin Rides. I would put her in a lotus tie, with bra and panties on. I would put a 3 inch ballgag in her mouth, so she drools a lot. Eventually, her bra would come off to see those tits of hers, and you gave me the idea, a vibrator till she cums and has an orgasm. :D :D :D


Nice scenario

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:13 am
by Mavis308
Thanks, I have a vivid imagination. They would all look good tied up.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:14 am
by Mavis308
What about Ballties? Saw a good one one on one of sites I watch?. I would tie Valerie like that, instead of a lotus. :D

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:56 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:What about Ballties? Saw a good one one on one of sites I watch?. I would tie Valerie like that, instead of a lotus. :D


Ballties aren't something I am familiar with and nice.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 pm
by Mavis308
What sites do you watch??

I watch Boundhub, Pornhub, Xhamster. Cinched and Secured, old school bondage, Girl next door bondage, MilfGigi.

Ever hear of a show called Ghost Hunters!? 2 nice girls on that. kris Williams and Ami Bruni

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:32 pm
by BondageLover88
Mavis308 wrote:What sites do you watch??

I watch Boundhub, Pornhub, Xhamster. Cinched and Secured, old school bondage, Girl next door bondage, MilfGigi.

Ever hear of a show called Ghost Hunters!? 2 nice girls on that. kris Williams and Ami Bruni


I watch Enchantress Sahrye, I like Milf Gigi, JJ Plush, GirlsNextDoorBondage by Steve Villa, Borderland Bound, Goldie Blair, Jasmine Sinclair, Dixie Comet, Cali Logan, Carissa Montgomery, Christina Carter, Dominic Wolfe, Vivian Ireene Pierce, Sandra Silvers. I mostly pay for the videos from them or order custom videos. I have heard of Ghost Hunters but don't watch the show.

Re: Fantasies.

Unread postPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:01 pm
by Mavis308
Dominic Wolfe is great, I have a few of his DVD’s. Some of the models you mentioned, I like too. I like Crystal Frost to, she’s so slutty, especially in her underwear. I also like Gia Love, Pepper Sterling, JaneLyn Doe., and there’s a bunch more, too numerous to list.