Penis Sound Insertion & Prostate

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
curiousgayboy
Unfettered Newbie

Penis Sound Insertion & Prostate

Unread post by curiousgayboy »

Hi everyone,

New to this forum!

I bought a new sound (right in image) which I'm having trouble using. I can insert it into my penis, but only slightly. I can't get it to enter my urethra for some reason and I don't know why??!

I have another sound which is the same width, but it goes in easily! (Left of image)

Any ideas on what to do to get the beaded one in?

Image: https://ibb.co/t280r45

Also, any tips of how to milk my prostate with the sound?

Thanks in advance!

MsJay
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Penis Sound Insertion & Prostate

Unread post by MsJay »

I have the same issue using sounds on my sub. The smooth ones go right in, but the headed ones don't. Also, I can only get up to a certain diameter in him where other subs I can use much larger sounds on them. Even after trying for many years his cock has its limited.

As for the prostate, don't use sounds on the prostate but a gloves finger or small dildo.
[b]Ms Jay[/b]

supboy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Penis Sound Insertion & Prostate

Unread post by supboy »

I haven't inserted anything into my penis yet, but I can definitely tell you about the ass.
I've tried a lot already. When I first started experimenting with sex and masturbation, I just inserted my finger into the ass and moved it back and forth. Over time, I got used to it and began to massage the prostate. I wanted something more and then I bought my first toy - it was a prostate massager, it is still with me, but just as a reminder of where I started. Then there were a lot of different things - beads, plugs, small penises, dildos, strap-ons and much more. Now I am combining a good half of that to have a massive orgasm.