How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Tesgri » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:49 pm

I certainly agree, when practicing bondage; or various other pursuits in the BDSM category you should never leave the person(s) alone.
Tesgri
Chair Bound

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:04 pm

I believe it isn't unsafe to leave a person locked in handcuffs and leg cuffs and possibly a few other toys alone.
They still have pretty good mobility and can get out of the house/apartment if something happens.
They may get a bit embarrassed wearing all the jewelry in public but it isn't a safety issue.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby lotharj » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:13 pm

passioncraftstore wrote:I just want to clarify: isn't it dangerous to leave someone immobilized in an apartment ALONE? Anything could happen!

We have 2 safety's if I'm chained to something alone.
- All the locks are keyed the same and we have a spare key in a sealed envelope that I can reach (it has a string attached to my finger if I don't have mobility)
- We have Google home assistant devices in every room. If not gagged, I can make phone calls easily with that. (I can also play games. Don't tell my owner :) )
lotharj
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby gaby0001 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Tesgri wrote:I certainly agree, when practicing bondage; or various other pursuits in the BDSM category you should never leave the person(s) alone.

It is not a good idea to leave a person alone in that way. Bondage is a game that indeed has its risks. You can mange them to keep them as low as possible but not eliminate them completely.
gaby0001
Chair Bound

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM