How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread post by Tesgri »

I certainly agree, when practicing bondage; or various other pursuits in the BDSM category you should never leave the person(s) alone.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I believe it isn't unsafe to leave a person locked in handcuffs and leg cuffs and possibly a few other toys alone.
They still have pretty good mobility and can get out of the house/apartment if something happens.
They may get a bit embarrassed wearing all the jewelry in public but it isn't a safety issue.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

passioncraftstore wrote:I just want to clarify: isn't it dangerous to leave someone immobilized in an apartment ALONE? Anything could happen!
We have 2 safety's if I'm chained to something alone.
- All the locks are keyed the same and we have a spare key in a sealed envelope that I can reach (it has a string attached to my finger if I don't have mobility)
- We have Google home assistant devices in every room. If not gagged, I can make phone calls easily with that. (I can also play games. Don't tell my owner :) )

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

Tesgri wrote:I certainly agree, when practicing bondage; or various other pursuits in the BDSM category you should never leave the person(s) alone.
It is not a good idea to leave a person alone in that way. Bondage is a game that indeed has its risks. You can mange them to keep them as low as possible but not eliminate them completely.

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

12 hours is the longest for me. Usually on a sunday my wife will have me cuffed to the bed and keeps me there for about 6 hours. She plays for a while then goes down to watch tv. During the day she will come up and have a bit of playtime, leaving me begging to cum while she goes back to the tv. One day she had said that she would pop over to her friends house for a brew. By about 10am i was cuffed to the bed. She left about 2 ish and returned about 6. She finally let me go about 10pm. I know about never leaving someone tied up in the house alone but as that scenario with her going out was a one off we weighed up the odds of something going wrong. Have to admit that it was a big turn on knowing that i was completely helpless when i heard the door shut.

Steve

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

snakeman wrote:12 hours is the longest for me. Usually on a sunday my wife will have me cuffed to the bed and keeps me there for about 6 hours. She plays for a while then goes down to watch tv. During the day she will come up and have a bit of playtime, leaving me begging to cum while she goes back to the tv. One day she had said that she would pop over to her friends house for a brew. By about 10am i was cuffed to the bed. She left about 2 ish and returned about 6. She finally let me go about 10pm. I know about never leaving someone tied up in the house alone but as that scenario with her going out was a one off we weighed up the odds of something going wrong. Have to admit that it was a big turn on knowing that i was completely helpless when i heard the door shut.

Steve
12 hours is plenty of time. Can I ask if after some time you started to get bored or wanted to be let go because you didn't want to be like that anymore? Or did you enjoy the experience the whole time it lasted?

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

Natyropes wrote:
snakeman wrote:12 hours is the longest for me. Usually on a sunday my wife will have me cuffed to the bed and keeps me there for about 6 hours. She plays for a while then goes down to watch tv. During the day she will come up and have a bit of playtime, leaving me begging to cum while she goes back to the tv. One day she had said that she would pop over to her friends house for a brew. By about 10am i was cuffed to the bed. She left about 2 ish and returned about 6. She finally let me go about 10pm. I know about never leaving someone tied up in the house alone but as that scenario with her going out was a one off we weighed up the odds of something going wrong. Have to admit that it was a big turn on knowing that i was completely helpless when i heard the door shut.

Steve
12 hours is plenty of time. Can I ask if after some time you started to get bored or wanted to be let go because you didn't want to be like that anymore? Or did you enjoy the experience the whole time it lasted?

Hi natyropes. Yeah it is a long time. There were times when i started to hope she would be home and come up. Usually when playing bondage games she comes up and spends time playing and teasing which stops me getting bored but the 4 hours or so when she was not in the house was strangely different. Obviously there was going to be no playing for that time and i was just going to have to wait it out. At first it was fine and i was enjoying the time but after a while i found i was starting to listen for the door to open and she would be home. I did try to pull hard on the cuffs but they held me tight, so i tried to go back into my own dream world of what she would be doing when she came back. Although i enjoyed it i dont think we will be doing that again. Will just stick to our usual way of bondage, about 6 hours, that nowadays is enough for me. Got a bad shoulder at the moment so not been able to do anythiing for the last month.

Steve

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

snakeman wrote:Will just stick to our usual way of bondage, about 6 hours, that nowadays is enough for me. Got a bad shoulder at the moment so not been able to do anythiing for the last month.
Steve
I understand you. Usually I spend between 1 to 3 hours tied up. More time and I spend the rest of the day in pain. It doesn't hurt much but it does annoy a lot.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Perhaps getting a pair of handcuffs with a very long chain or using a pair of leg irons instead would help.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Stahlketten wrote:Perhaps getting a pair of handcuffs with a very long chain or using a pair of leg irons instead would help.
...could be. The problem is that I love ropes :lol:

SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SubmissiveAmy »

I have permanent metal wrist cuffs. They sent always chained together but always locked on. I have a permanent eternity collar too. Other collars fit under it. I’ve had ankles with 8 inch chain and wrist chained behind back for over a month at a time. I was strait jacketed for 2 weeks once. Probably a week max in arm binder. I’ve gone 3 weeks in a bitch suit. for stricter bondage like punishment sleep sack or being bound as a tolet I’ve gone at least all weekend. But for the most part I’m always in bondage.
Feel free to message me on here.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

SubmissiveAmy wrote:I have permanent metal wrist cuffs. They sent always chained together but always locked on. I have a permanent eternity collar too. Other collars fit under it. I’ve had ankles with 8 inch chain and wrist chained behind back for over a month at a time. I was strait jacketed for 2 weeks once. Probably a week max in arm binder. I’ve gone 3 weeks in a bitch suit. for stricter bondage like punishment sleep sack or being bound as a tolet I’ve gone at least all weekend. But for the most part I’m always in bondage.
We would love permanent restraints as well and bound longer, but I still work and travel quite a bit which would interfere. Awesome that you can go that long!!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

SubmissiveAmy wrote:I have permanent metal wrist cuffs. They sent always chained together but always locked on. I have a permanent eternity collar too. Other collars fit under it. I’ve had ankles with 8 inch chain and wrist chained behind back for over a month at a time. I was strait jacketed for 2 weeks once. Probably a week max in arm binder. I’ve gone 3 weeks in a bitch suit. for stricter bondage like punishment sleep sack or being bound as a tolet I’ve gone at least all weekend. But for the most part I’m always in bondage.
Just out of my own curiosity(because I love being gagged, and am living vicariously through your post), are you often gagged and/or blindfolded?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Don't expect a response, they're no longer on the forum. I also wouldn't doubt if some of it is to fantastical to be real, a week in an arm binder? That would cut off circulation and cause nerve damage to my knowledge. Personally I'm rather flexible, I've done reverse prayer before and it didn't really hurt to much (cause you know, it's gotta hurt some ;)) and with my armbinder I can go for a few hours if comfortable before it starts becoming an issue.

Maybe with practice and training it's possible but I have my doubts.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I am not so sure about that. There are many things that I could tolerate at age 20 that I can no longer tolerate today.
It didn't matter anyway, I wasn't tempted to try anything and the "lifestyle" was never something I was interested in.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

I suppose that's true enough, still I would advise against risking life and limb due to the desire for an idyllic bound lifestyle. Perhaps I'm being overly dour about the subject but I'd much rather people take things slowly and safely and if that means leaving more to fantasy even if they can handle it then so be it.

I spend a lot of time in ropes, and cuffs, etc. but it is a minority of my life despite its frequency, and while I enjoy it very much and feel like there are times I could take it longer, or tighter, there are also times when I hurt myself walking through the living room. (Of course that could be because the wife keeps engine parts laying around and stubbing your toe against an intake manifold hurts like hell)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I have never been lucky enough even when I was younger and had no real responsibilities to have a Jailer who was dedicated enough to keep me restrained for several days at a time. Employment also kept the time limits a bit shorter than I might have liked.

Kicking an intake manifold won't feel any better whether you are restrained or not. Just be glad that you didn't trip and fall on top of something. ...though of course there may be enough tools or sharp pieces perhaps from a carburetor to slice through ropes or disassemble a pair of cuffs.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

The joys of a wife who is a car mechanic and loves her vintage vehicles. The bedroom is the fun toys, the living room is car parts.

You'd think that right now, with covid and being unemployed, that I'd spend more time being restrained but it just hasn't been the case. It's so easy to fall into a routine of lackadaisical nothingness that for the most part work on my book is the only productive thing I do most days.

Maybe I'll have to poise the question and scenario to her and see what we can come up with. Normally for us D/s is full time but bondage is session based so to extend something to span all day or numerous ones would take a bit of planning I think.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Tesgri wrote:Don't expect a response, they're no longer on the forum. I also wouldn't doubt if some of it is to fantastical to be real, a week in an arm binder? That would cut off circulation and cause nerve damage to my knowledge. Personally I'm rather flexible, I've done reverse prayer before and it didn't really hurt to much (cause you know, it's gotta hurt some ;)) and with my armbinder I can go for a few hours if comfortable before it starts becoming an issue.

Maybe with practice and training it's possible but I have my doubts.
I suspected as much, but "no longer on the forum"? How so? Did they announce their departure, or were they asked to leave?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

They were asked to leave.