How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Tesgri » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:02 am

boundBinder wrote:We use many different types. My favorite is a muzzle that covers my lower face, that clamps myj aw shut around the large ball on the inside.

I have one like that too, it's by far the most secure and comfortable one I own. The only downside is that the wife doesn't always want to take the effort so just sticks with a simple ballgag most times, but who's complaining right? ;)
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby boundBinder » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:18 pm

Tesgri wrote:
boundBinder wrote:We use many different types. My favorite is a muzzle that covers my lower face, that clamps myj aw shut around the large ball on the inside.

I have one like that too, it's by far the most secure and comfortable one I own. The only downside is that the wife doesn't always want to take the effort so just sticks with a simple ballgag most times, but who's complaining right? ;)

It's our most comfortable/most secure. Mine just has a soft leather 'cup' that covers my lower face completely and snugly, with a "y-strap" that goes either side of the nose and over the top of.my head to join with the strap in the back. When it's on, the best I can do is "mmmm", quietly.

"...but who's complaining right? ;)" <-- I mean, you kinda can't , because you're gagged, right? LOL
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread postby Tesgri » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:45 pm

That sounds about the same for mine.

http://www.hottbonds.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=7

That's the one I have, it's lasted me for years and still in great shape though I don't use it quite as often as I'd like too :)
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM