Dildo for Leather harness?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
DianeGrichtol
Unfettered Newbie

Dildo for Leather harness?

Unread post by DianeGrichtol »

Need advice on a dildo toy for the harness. I bought my leather strapon panties on obsessharness.com

I prefer it because there is an open crotch in leather panties. So it allows giving and taking pleasure. Three O-rings are included in the set. The harness is so comfortable and strong enough.
But it comes without a dildo toy. Therefore, I am curious, does anyone have a recommendation on choosing a dildo toy?

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Dildo for Leather harness?

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

DianeGrichtol wrote:Need advice on a dildo toy for the harness. I bought my leather strapon panties on obsessharness.com

I prefer it because there is an open crotch in leather panties. So it allows giving and taking pleasure. Three O-rings are included in the set. The harness is so comfortable and strong enough.
But it comes without a dildo toy. Therefore, I am curious, does anyone have a recommendation on choosing a dildo toy?

Adam & Eve.com has dildo's heard they are good quality. PinkCherry.com, and Lovehoney.com. I would tend to smart with a small dildo and work my way to bigger dildo's whatever your partner or whoever can take immediately. I like the silicone one's not a fan of glass dildo's.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Re: Dildo for Leather harness?

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Oh I love your harness it’s like the one I use to have.
If it’s like my old one you can change those rings so you can fit different size dildos thick or thinner ones.
You need to find one that will fit through one of those rings but had a wide base so it can’t slip through.
I would try love honey if you live in the UK they have a lovely range. A gel one too be it can hurt a little when someone gets carried away by the moment with a hard toy.
My favourite now is the feeldoe but you don’t need a harness for that.

L x