Bondage "Curtain Rods"?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Bondage "Curtain Rods"?

Unread postby BigFatGuy » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:15 pm

Just bought a new house. In the master-bedroom is... well, I can only describe it as if someone building a perfectly normal house in Arizona suddenly wanted to try and fit one of those Moorish archways into the master suite. The end result is a very large doorway (no door) with an arch at the top... maybe 4 feet wide and 8 feet tall at the peak.

Because it lets the sunlight in too early in the morning, we're thinking of putting up curtains.

I'm thinking, if the curtain rod supports were strong enough, it would be an excellent place to tie my wife up to... I mean an excellent place to which to tie up my wife... I mean ... you know what I mean. :-)

Anyone know of a place or a way to install curtain hardware such that a person could do pull-ups on it? Hopefully something nicer than a Home Depot eyebolt sticking out of the wall?
BigFatGuy
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage "Curtain Rods"?

Unread postby SergioUK » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:26 pm

Check out 'Key Klamp' - it's a sort of modular scaffolding system that you'll have seen all over for handrails, available in several different materials, diameters and finishes and with a huge range of joints and mountings, so chrome or enamelled might work in a bedroom. The 20mm with a chrome finish would probably make a perfectly innocent curtain rail that would take a person's weight. After that it's down to how securely you can attach a mounting to the wall.
SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Bondage "Curtain Rods"?

Unread postby BigFatGuy » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:01 am

SergioUK wrote:Check out 'Key Klamp' - it's a sort of modular scaffolding system that you'll have seen all over for handrails, available in several different materials, diameters and finishes and with a huge range of joints and mountings, so chrome or enamelled might work in a bedroom. The 20mm with a chrome finish would probably make a perfectly innocent curtain rail that would take a person's weight. After that it's down to how securely you can attach a mounting to the wall.

I'm quite familiar with KeyKlamp, as well as the various "safety rail" bondage equipment companies. :-)

It's not quite what I'd call beautiful... although I didn't realize they offered options of finish... I'll have to look into that.
BigFatGuy
Unfettered Newbie

Return to Bondage & BDSM