Single leg

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Single leg

Unread postby SubmissiveAmy » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:41 pm

I can squeeze both legs into one leg on a pair of leggings. I can do the same with tights. If I get a small enough pair it is quite restrictive. The problem is ther is always the extra leg hanging out. Does anyone know where I can buy tights or leggings that are just one leg? Covering me from ankle to waist is one tight tube?
Feel free to message me on here.
User avatar
SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: Single leg

Unread postby Franzia » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Tights or leggings that are just one tube? A spandex hobble skirt might be the answer.
User avatar
Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:21 pm
Location: United States

Re: Single leg

Unread postby Stahlketten » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:32 pm

Try doubling them up. Fit one leg inside the other before you put them on.
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: Single leg

Unread postby dsteve » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm

I bet that feels nice. Specially when doubled. But, can you not just wiggle your legs a little and get them off? How do you make sure they stay in place?
dSteve
User avatar
dsteve
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Single leg

Unread postby Tesgri » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 pm

First thing I thought of was: https://winterfetish.com/collections/bo ... bble-dress

I've purchased from them before, I like their stuff. I know it's an expense and unfortunately I don't really know of any place for options that aren't.
User avatar
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 8:05 am

Re: Single leg

Unread postby lisahs5 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:14 pm

Tesgri wrote:First thing I thought of was: https://winterfetish.com/collections/bo ... bble-dress

I've purchased from them before, I like their stuff. I know it's an expense and unfortunately I don't really know of any place for options that aren't.


Oh my goodness! I love that dress its almost the same thing I have been dreaming about for years in one of my favourite fantasies.
I have to look and see if I can find something like this closer to home

L x
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Re: Single leg

Unread postby Tesgri » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Ya their selection is limited but it's good. I wouldn't say like super top quality since the armbinder I got from them has some plastic clasps on it and those can break under the strain of normal use. Now nothing a bit of duct tape can't fix but still, kinda annoying.

Coincidentally enough I heard about the site because of a writing contest they held over on Gromet's Plaza. It's how I afforded the armbinder, by getting second place.
User avatar
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 8:05 am

Re: Single leg

Unread postby SubmissiveAmy » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Tesgri wrote:Ya their selection is limited but it's good. I wouldn't say like super top quality since the armbinder I got from them has some plastic clasps on it and those can break under the strain of normal use. Now nothing a bit of duct tape can't fix but still, kinda annoying.

Coincidentally enough I heard about the site because of a writing contest they held over on Gromet's Plaza. It's how I afforded the armbinder, by getting second place.

Do you have a link to your story?
Feel free to message me on here.
User avatar
SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: Single leg

Unread postby Tesgri » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:09 pm

Thankfully Gromet's keeps like.. everything.

https://www.mummified.net/storiesek/kimschoice.html
User avatar
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 8:05 am

Re: Single leg

Unread postby dsteve » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:06 am

very nice story. I envy your writing ability. I liked the sensory deprivation (earplugs, hood) and the anonymity of the 'handler'. If you have more you should post them here for all to read.
Thanks
dSteve
User avatar
dsteve
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Single leg

Unread postby Tesgri » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:35 am

Thanks.

Sadly most of my older writing was lost when an old HD crashed. Lost 2TB of data :(

Since then I write and store stuff in cloud storage. My current work is the novel I've mentioned in a few places on the forum, of which I'm getting extremely close to finishing.
User avatar
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 8:05 am

Re: Single leg

Unread postby gaby0001 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:24 pm

Tesgri wrote:First thing I thought of was: https://winterfetish.com/collections/bo ... bble-dress

I've purchased from them before, I like their stuff. I know it's an expense and unfortunately I don't really know of any place for options that aren't.


wow!!! nice dress. Now I want one :D
User avatar
gaby0001
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: Single leg

Unread postby gaby0001 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:28 pm

SubmissiveAmy wrote:I can squeeze both legs into one leg on a pair of leggings. I can do the same with tights. If I get a small enough pair it is quite restrictive. The problem is ther is always the extra leg hanging out. Does anyone know where I can buy tights or leggings that are just one leg? Covering me from ankle to waist is one tight tube?


What I can think of to help you is to cut the leggings or pantyhose in half. In the case of the leggings, you could then sew them up and make a piece to your size and taste. ;)
User avatar
gaby0001
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: Single leg

Unread postby lisahs5 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:12 pm

I quite like these although the second one would be impossible to put on on my own sadly.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2432154 ... 1-23&frs=1

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7594709 ... 1-33&pro=1

Very expensive too

What I am really after is something like this but full length hobble dress very close fitting with straps so it can be adjusted.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41288


I saw one once it was a purple rubber buckle bondage dress and I really kick myself for not buying it when I saw it. It was years ago though and I don't know if the shop is even still there.

L x
User avatar
lisahs5
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 pm


Return to Bondage & BDSM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below