First time in Spreader Bars!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
tiedup4u123

RE: First time in Spreader Bars!

Unread post by tiedup4u123 »

I thought I would share my first experience in spreader bars with all of you. My ex picked me up and his best friend as well. I was told to get in the back seat of the vehicle, and lay my head down in the friend's lap. The friend told me not to move. I moved my body and by the time we got to the house, he told me he was going to punish me for moving my body.

I was laying on my stomach nude. My ankles were in spreader bars, and my wrists was then attached to spreader bars as well. I was spread eagle but on my stomach. I could barely move my arms or feet. My legs were spread wide. His friend told me my punishment was one hour in the spreader bars. He asked me what I thought of that, and I said I think that is harsh....He replied back and said that they could be a lot harsher.

I laid there for one hour, I wanted them to take me out of it so badly but I was loving every minute of it also. They didn't speak a word to me, unless I talked first. They also didn't touch me at all for that one hour.

I finally started to ask if they would please release me, but his friend told me it wasn't an hour yet. When i kept on, my ex said sternly: "would you like an enema instead?"

That shocked me and I was quite for the rest of the hour. I gladly took the punishment of spreader bars for one hour. I realized they could be a lot harsher.

This is the best picture I found to explain the position I was in: (it was a little different)
http://www.extremerestraints.com/spread ... _3917.html

After one hour was up, they left me in the spreader bars for a while longer to ask me questions. His friend was asking me all personal and sexual questions. I remember finally saying yes sir to one of the questions he asked. He replied back and said "Oh, it's master to you now!"

Finally they showed me some attention and I felt a vibrator on my clit. It got too intense and I told them I wanted to feel the part of the vibrator that goes inside of me, but they told me no. I didn't orgasm because it was too intense and I had them stop.

Then later on (after we had sex) I was in other spreader bars for a little while, but not long. I begged for them to take me out of these spreader bars because I felt so teased and just wanted to have sex.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/spread ... _3230.html - that is what I looked like the second time.

I loved every minute of it, and wish I could do it again. Hopefully one day. Just thought I would share.   tiedup4u1232012-01-30 21:17:37