Duct Tape Bondage Gear

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
mummy man
Chair Bound

RE: Duct Tape Bondage Gear

Unread post by mummy man »

here is a home made hood I made with duct tape. It's a little crude but I did it all by my self. If you could get some help it could be a lot nicer. Also it's on a dummy head that's a little small for it so it's not filled out like it's on my head. Just cover your hair and go for it with the tape. Do it with relatively small pieces and it will be easy to get a good contour. Once done cut it up the back with a good pair of scissors, add a flap that covers the gap add eyelets for laces and you have the perfect fitting hood. Oh it does take several layers.

mummy man
Chair Bound

RE: Duct Tape Bondage Gear

Unread post by mummy man »

Ãƒâ€šÃ‚  You can make almost any type of boundage gear out of duct tape. To do it right you may need help but it can fun.
My wife did a great sack for me once by starting at my feet working up my body. Using a herring bone pattern you can make very form fitting, I see a lot of people who post pics who just try to wrap in a continuessly strip. All you get doing that way is a rough cover but if you take the time you can do a much smoother garment.
Here are the pics. The suit dosn't have arms because we had a separate arm binder which was tighter than you could get with the arms inside the suit.
MsBehavin2011-12-07 14:58:36