Would bondage trap be possible?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Master Lee62
Chair Bound

RE: Would bondage trap be possible?

Unread post by Master Lee62 »

[quote="thisis"]any image of it? google failed me. wiki deleted the page.[/quote]It may be possible to view it using the wayback machine.  I had a couple of pre-deletion pictures saved but have been unable to find them.  If I do I will post.  The theory was that the thing was spring-driven (wind it up like an alarm clock), and that when an unsuspecting victim (damsel, in the original context) sat in it, the mechanism would be triggered, the arms and legs would be restrained by unspecified devices powered into place by the springs, and then the whole thing would recline like a La-Z-Boy for whatever the Master wished to do with the victim.  I found the possibilities very intriguing, but according to wiki the last one was discovered and destroyed in 1949.  We'd need somebody with some engineering knowledge to recreate it...since they were built beginning several hundred years ago, I would not think that it would be impossible.  The biggest hurdle I see is how would regulating the auto-restraining section to avoid injuring the victim be done.  What if the victim doesn't place his/her arms on the chair arms, or crosses his/her legs when sitting? Could foul the whole works up, but I still think it might be worth trying to reproduce.

thisis
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisis »

as i said. im willing to invest :)

thetowel
Strict Strappado

Unread post by thetowel »

jus a thought after watching some old CSI episode, twas a goodun. you could have a small pit which some poor lass accidently falls into. an area perhaps 2ft by 2ft and 8ft deep, and then it fills up with liquid latex upto her neck where it drys, and have something to make it set faster

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

[quote="Master" Lee62]I had a couple of pre-deletion pictures saved but have been unable to find them.  If I do I will post.[/quote]I'm afraid that the pics apparently fell victim to the Great Hard Disk Crash of 2007.  Sorry, but I have nothing to post.

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

[quote="thetowel"]jus a thought after watching some old CSI episode, twas a goodun. you could have a small pit which some poor lass accidently falls into. an area perhaps 2ft by 2ft and 8ft deep, and then it fills up with liquid latex upto her neck where it drys, and have something to make it set faster[/quote]This reminded me of a "making's of a story" thought I once had. And it purrrfectly qualifies as a bondage trap Our pervy perp is a latex loving freak. And all he wants is someone to enjoy latex with him. He is obsessed and his judgement has become clouded through the years. He continually lures women back to his place, and after each introduction to the fetish material they have a choice: stay and play OR, runaway! They have all ran. But he still has his hopes and dreams. Which also happen to be, nightmares for some!Continuing on... with his latest "acquisition". He lives in a rather large secluded mansion with many rooms, halls and of course... DUNGEON below. After a sumptuous dinner served with a bit of wine he and the girl, a young I'll do anything type college student, start conversing about the mansion. Of course he offers her the "Grand Tour"??? After going through all the 'nilla places he bait's her with playful banter about a "dungeon". With her curiosity now piqued, he "tries" to play it off and let it go. But she will have none of that!Now down in the dungeon. Imagine a large open room, marble floor, deep rich wood and some slightly medieval looking furnishings. Chairs, tables... etc. For the most part the room is open. As she walks through she notices that from ceiling to floor are these "tubes" of a slick black and extremely shiny material. But as she notices more, an uneasy feeling creeps over her... it appears as if they are "people" trapped inside. Not just people but, judging from the visual anatomy present, WOMEN!Her realization starts to kill her buzz and our perv' has now started telling her his tale about finding someone who will enjoy with him, for the night, what he longs for most in the world. She tries to play off her "creeped out" factor and make him believe she'll go along with it. He knows better! He walks over to a cabinet and acquires some rather delicious latex outfits for her to wear, setting them on the table. He tells her he is going to get dressed himself and will return shortly. She was to get dressed, in whatever she fancied most, in his absence.He heads up stairs. The door remains oooooopen... She once again looks at the tubes and walks over and "feels" one, INSTANTLY, it starts to wriggle violently and... erotically. With nothing but whimpers audibly heard. The tubes are so slim and constricting, almost completely closed, except for where it opens up by the hands, which are above their heads with arms outstretched, and the feet below. She wonders how they got in there...NOW, back to reality, SHE makes a break for it, running up the stairs but... something doesn't seem right. It's as if the halls were switched around. She was sure that what now went left was a right,  before. She continues fleeing... but feels as if she is going in circles. Finally, a straight hall, she starts to go down it briefly when... A glass "wall" slams down blocking her path... quickly she turns to go back but another glass wall boxes her in... trapping her in a 3 foot square area of the hall...Now... the man comes upon her talking of disappointment and regret, she tries to plead with him but it's no use. He holds up a tiny remote and presses a button, she hears something in the ceiling and looks up, A clear liquid starts to flow down over her from above. In a panic she places her hands over her head, with arms outstretched to protect herself... WHEN... suddenly... the floor... OPENS up! WHOOOSH... dropping her.... sliding her... the slick liquid gliding her... but it's getting tighter... and tighter... and... tighter. Her descent slows as the restriction is almost too much... finally she stops. She cannot move. Well that's not entirely true. While she is completely immobilized she can do one thing...Wiggle around in her new slick, black, shiny cocoon in a most erotic nature whimpering quietly along with the others he has captured! WOW, that was alot longer than I anticipated, sorry folks! TOOK along time to get to the bondage part huh?!  - d_gP.S.I usually don't write where one or more of the characters doesn't have a happy ending so... this story to me, if it was written, would be considered "open" still :) d3vious_g3nius2011-01-03 23:17:13

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

You can buy a lock for your door that only opens with a key.That is you can not leave it unlocked at any time. Now find acloset with a swing door, exchange the door knob from a passage knob to the locking one, Now this is where it getsrough. Walk in, close the door, and you are locked in the closet until you take the key and unlock the door. Be carefully what youwish fore, because unless some one opes the door from the other side, you are in. Be carefully and enjoy.  Rae 

tiedupballs
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedupballs »

where do you find these door handles? :)

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hardware and home improvement stores sell door handles and locksets. The type of doorknob that requires the use of a key are found on the front, back, and side doors of homes, apartments, businesses, and offices, and are often known as "entry doorknobs" or locksets.Interior doorknobs (that may lock only from the inside and require a simple "key" to unlock) are often found on bathroom doors, bedroom doors, and anywhere a degree of privacy is wanted. They're not high security -- they usually can be opened with a small screwdriver or piece of stiff wire in the "key hole" -- and if the button on the knob is pressed before the door closes, the door closing will often unlock the mechanism to keep someone from locking themself out of the bathroom, for instance. stephanie_cd

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Most home centers have them. They are called one way entry locks. Most of the time used in commercial or industry areas.   Rae

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

Install an entry set on a walk-in closet door, with the keyhole to the inside.  Install a door closer on the door, so that it shuts on its own.  Put something in the closet your "victim" will need to go in there after, preferably against the back wall.  Victim walks in, bends over to pick up item, hears door go "click," and that's it, he or she is trapped until you choose to let them out.

john76
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by john76 »

How about a room that uses a door that can only be opened from te outside... so when you enter the room, you can't get out again, but there are four buttons at the wall, two at the floor level and two rather high... about a meter apart or so...A sign that says they all need to be pressed at the same time to open the door...A victim would have to press the lower ones with her feet and the upper ones with their hands.. since they're far apart, she (sorry, but imho, it MUST be a girl who gets trapped *l*) will have to stretch out her arms and legs real hard...Of course, once she pushes the buttons, steel shackles snap out of the wall, restraining her wrists and ankles so she's trapped in this uncomfortable position...The catch is that even if she does know it's a trap, she'll have to activate it to get out of the room.. and jumping back once she pressed the buttons won't help either because she won't be fast enough when she's in this difficult position...

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

You could extend this idea further, maybe. Perhaps *just* within reach of her fingers, knees, elbows, toes, or nose, so that she has to really strain to reach it, there might be another button to press - and this will release her bonds, but also cause the door to close again *just* before she has time to escape through it.     So each trap can actually be escaped, but only by closing the other one again, and she could go back and forth between them, trying in vain to escape.     Still, being bound is a more severe trap than just being in the room, so she would end up just being in the room and not trying to press the buttons to open the door and getting bound in the process. It might be better if the two traps could be equally severe but in different ways, so that she is constantly trying to escape one trap but submitting to another. Or even better, if possible, would be a whole series of traps, not just two, and each can be escaped only by submitting to a worse one, and so on indefinitely for as long as the engineer of this nest of traps could manage to devise.Regards, Michael.LockedInALocker2011-03-23 09:02:26

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Thinking about it, youcould make a box with maybe just a few holes for air, but at a height where the victim couldn't see through them.  Or use a room with the windows blacked out. (and perhaps bars?) or to make it look normal from the outside, construct a wall. (Wood?) paint or wallpaper one side. That side has to face the window, so anyone looking in will see a normal wall.  The victim sees only a blank wall.  The door has to be fitted with a strong door closer that reacts rapidly. (Elastic even?).  Or maybe the door could be held open but with a strong spring pushing it or a  heay weight on a pulley.   Experimentation would be needed.  The door must be wedged open with the wedge joined by a piece of fishing line. The vicitim walks into the box or room, walks into the fishing line (or twine dyed black), this pulls the wedge from the door and SLAM. No computers to go wrong. Simple but effective. 
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

nanomonster
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by nanomonster »

I love this whole idea and this has also been on my mind for a long long time.

I never actually could devise something that fits the bill but I have a few ideas...

FIrst off, the idea of a room door or closet door that closes and locks behind you is something that's pretty easy to accomplish but that's not what I seek. I would like to have some kind of a contraption that suddenly latches onto a part of the body (wrist, ankle or waist ) and doesn't let go.

Traditional animal traps are no good for this because they are designed to hurt.

The only concepts I was able to come up with involve large zip ties or what I call snake locks (ie similar to Masterlock Python locks which actually work like oversize zip ties)

python lock

To make this work, however, one would either need some kind of a spring loaded mechanism to close it when triggered or rely on the momentum of the limb. For example, if the unsuspecting victim is running and then steps in the trap, the open "loop" would only have to stick around the ankle and leg for a second or two and then the momentum of the runner would insure the closure of the device around the ankle (which would then obviously come to a sudden stop.... )

That's as far as I went for conceptualization purposes, but this topic is an highly interesting one for me...

Keep the ideas coming ! nanomonster2011-04-06 17:02:42

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Think of an animal snare...A loop that once closes and tighten, will not loosen, but, if you trip it and it tighten up too tight and cuts off the circulation, you could be in trouble... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

nanomonster
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by nanomonster »

[quote="DarkLizerd"] Think of an animal snare...
A loop that once closes and tighten, will not loosen, but, if you trip it and it tighten up too tight and cuts off the circulation, you could be in trouble...
 [/quote]

That's why I mentioned the python cable locks. They have a heavy locking head that won't move very easily. Having tried the principle, I think it's unlikely that they would close well enough to cut off circulation (unless someone ended up suspended from one or struggled too much...)nanomonster2011-04-08 07:31:58

Nyckname
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Nyckname »

A few years ago at Burning Man some people built a people size version of the contrivance from the old Mouse Trap game. Worked great, if you could get the person to stand in one place long enough.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

THAT! could be what you need!!!A person is walking down a dark alley...(steps on trigger)A clash to the left...a bang on the right...a shadow moves at the far end...a shadow moves at the near end...then...when the parson is located just right...(by tripping another switch...)the 4 walls slide up from the ground as a lid drops on top,An auto strapping machine secures the sides and top to bottom... And back at the shop, when the light goes off that a trap is tripped,"They" go collect the box and reset the trap... See... easy enough...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

john76
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by john76 »

Hmm, frankly speaking, i don't think this qualifies as a "bondage trap"... If i get it right the victim just ends being locked up in there? I think a bondage trap should actually *bind* them... you know, restrain their wrists or/and ankles, chain them to the wall or something like that...

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by loraineveritas »

What fun contemplating the possibilities.