Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

RE: Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Unread postby Sissypussi » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 pm

real life attack vs. controlled,safe bondage is the same as play rape vs. real rape or true humiliation vs. play humiliation (which is really just embarrassment)   nobody wants to be really raped or humiliated.  there are cases of people having orgasms from being raped (men & women) the body is merely responding to physical stimuli.  in such cases the fact that the victim orgasmed often is extremely tramatic in that it leads to extreme guilt & self doubt such as - 'i orgasmed so i must have enjoyed it & i must have asked for it' neither of which is true but is how the victim feels.
Sissypussi
Chair Bound

Unread postby bnsfilms » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Very good point from Sissypussi.

Nick
http://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html
bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Sissypussi » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Thank you Nick Wink
Sissypussi
Chair Bound

Re: Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Unread postby robbroyal » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:20 pm

I've been working on a blog site about this very topic, actually. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Kim Kardashian's experience in Paris, bound and gagged by robbers who invaded her hotel suite.

A girl I met earlier this year was actually trafficked by real criminals from October to mid-December of 2019. She had a drug habit that helped them control her eventually, which is how I thought basically all human trafficking worked. But she was bound and gagged at least twice during her ordeal. I'm a freelance journalist and I considered writing an article about her experience, but when I found out about the real bondage involved I was too turned on to do it, because it was traumatic for her and my heart really does go out to her.

I feel like true experiences where the woman makes it out and is completely safe afterward are the edgiest thing I'm into, and it is pretty powerful stuff. I for one would love to hear more about boundnsexy.com model Yana's 2009 home invasion, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Rob
robbroyal
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Stahlketten » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:21 pm

BTK's victims might be worth asking if they were still alive.
The reality of kidnapping by a sadist might be a bit darker than we want to deal with.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby passioncraftstore » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:30 pm

Immobilization has never been so literal
passioncraftstore
Unfettered Newbie

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM