Stuck in glue

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundyoung38
Chair Bound

RE: Stuck in glue

Unread post by boundyoung38 »

I kind of like the idea of girls getting stuck in glue or sticky substance...I've found many sites dedicated to the subject, however they're all models just play-acting in slimy-looking goo or pantomiming being immobile. Yawn. None that offer girls, well, actually getting stuck in such a substance.

Dare I ask if anyone knows of such a site or video?

lemmings
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lemmings »

Glue really doesn't stick to bare flesh. When you apply glue to the skin, it adheres to a layer of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin. These cells fall off easily. Even if you do remove them so it is adhering to a layer of cells that is more firmly attached to the body, you are constantly sweating which produces a layer of water that either will dissolve the glue or slowly push it from the skin.The only substance that I found to work somewhat is an epoxy. But even in this case, it wasn't sticking to the skin, rather it was holding hairs together, which is rather painful when the hairs are connected to two different legs and you are attempting to walk. 

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

The other issue is the inherent danger in being trapped in such a compound. There are chemical issues and pressure issues and breathing issues. We might play with a little glue or sticky stuff in our hands and be fine but covering large portions of skin might be dangerous.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="knotseraph"]The other issue is the inherent danger in being trapped in such a compound. There are chemical issues and pressure issues and breathing issues. We might play with a little glue or sticky stuff in our hands and be fine but covering large portions of skin might be dangerous.[/quote]All of those pesky questions about the chemical issues from various glues can be found in the glue's Material Safety Data Sheet, which federal laws require be available to the employee. In the United States, this falls under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration blah blah blah more information can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_safety_data_sheet blah blah blah. And of course, with the risk of chemicals comes more liabilities, which means more lawyers, and more paperwork, and more headache, and then convincing the model that she'll get it all off her skin, and that it won't leave a rash, and...and...and....I bet that model's starting to REALLY like the looks of that leather armbinder that she thought looked uncomfortable about ten minutes ago.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

If you're looking for a site dedicated to stuck fetish, just go to sticky-site.com. That seems to have the most material about the fetish that I've come across. As far as videos, just go to YouTube, google "stuck glue" and start wading through the videos. Yes, a lot of them are faked but there are a few out there with shoes or boots actually glued. As for gluing skin, just google "skin adhesive" and start wading through the entries for medical and theatrical adhesives.

Rakugi
Chair Bound

Unread post by Rakugi »

The Japanese site coca-soft has a couple of sets that fit your criteria.

mummy man
Chair Bound

Unread post by mummy man »

there are several different pray glues on the market. they seem quite safe , I've used them often.  just spray the inside of your legs and insde of your arms and the side of your body, next lower your arms close your legs, villa your stuck. better have someone around to help you get free. it's not that the glue is so strong as the amount of surface thats involved.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

[quote="mummy" man]... pray glues ...[/quote]oh, spray glues! I had this picture of someone stuck with their hands and arms glued to their chest, palm to palm ...

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

I guess the "S" didn't stick well enough...Better get some stronger pray glue... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

And there I was imagining a stalking tiger suddenly finding that it couldn't take offas it tried to leap !
Struggle and Submit

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

??? Something the prey left as a trap for the tiger???Wouldn't that be "predator glue"??? I have heard of Tiger balm and Gorilla glue... 
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Thought I'd share on of my favorites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzQJpjcDDKEIf the link doesn't work, go to you tube and search for "boots glued to floor".

Chair Bound

Unread post by NEWBIE »

hey dude if u are looking for videos of girls stuck in glue go to youtube and search for Lava Studios they have a channel on there thats full of videos they produced of girls getting stuck in all sorts of situations.