Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Fantasy contemplation time, name 5 women, can be any women, model, actress, anyone in the media, 5 women that you would love to have bound and gagged in your homes beside you and moaning through their gags. You get to have them for the entire day to do as you please, they will be your submissives for the day. They don't necessarily need to have been bound and gagged before and can be from any era, which makes it more enticing.Ok my top 5 Dream List:Natalie WoodKassandra Marr (From 9 Muses)Sandra BullockKylie MinoguePam Anderson (Young Version)As you can see I like variety.bnsfilms2010-09-01 23:48:25

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I agree with you about Pam Anderson and Sandra Bullock.
I'd also want Pauley Perrette, Summer Cummings, and Jane Russell.
I'd want each for an entire day, or a week!happily_locked2010-09-02 09:48:34

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Sandra Bullock is one that y the end of her career we need to see her tied and gagged. I wish they would have thrown in a did scene in Demolition Man, she looked so hot in that film.

ropedgirl86
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ropedgirl86 »

Hahahaha, can I just say that I love how you're helping get these discussions going, Nick But seriously, which Kylie Minogue (time-period-wise) do you mean? I love that she's a spokeslady for Agent Provocateur even at her age - shows there's always hope for the rest of us girls But it's actually kinda funny you bring this up, cuz I thought about something similar on my blog a ways back. As a submissive (bicurious ) lady, it's a bit different for me, cuz I think about girls I'd like to be bound *with* or *by,* not so much the ones I'd like to domme. But my list of girls I'd like to be bound with?Eva Longoria (she's on-record saying she's into bondage!)Taylor Swift (hey, she's only like 3 years younger than me! )a young (circa "To Have and Have Not") Lauren BacallAnastasia Pierce (I'd *really* love to be bound with her )Charlie Lane (man, she's just soooo adorable with a ballgag in her mouth! )ropedgirl862010-09-02 21:52:47

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Well since you offer not already in to posted bondage and such. I really would have to look at a few authoresses. Would love to put Anne Rice in a few of the predicaments she writes about in her Beauty Series. Then I would also like a few other authors darn names fail me, but the one that writes the anita Blake series. I have always thought that Nancy Sinutra, would look great bound in her Boots. Then I would also love to have a day to play with all the ropes on Dee Lovebright. and Ashley couldn't be a bad choice for any of us either.  

Bf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bf »

From the old days, Joey Heatherton (I'm dating myself, but check her out in the 60's) and Marilyn Monroe (duh), and from today, Kaley Cuoco, Yvonne Strahovski, and Charisma Carpenter.

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

That's a tough question, there's so many beautiful women out there. Morena Baccarin has to be on the list, trussed up nicely in one of her companion outfits from Firefly.Justine Joli aswell, I have a bit of a soft spot for redheads.Kina Kai, I also have a soft spot for Asian women Jessica Alba, maybe I just have a soft spot for beautiful women.Zoe Saldana, dressed up as Uhura and everything

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

hmmmm... any 5 women that i want... sounds very enticing... my 5 would be:1. Paris Kennedy- She's my all-time favorite woman, and i'd love to do certain things to her.2. Jewell Marceau- another of my favorites.3. Hilliary Duff- watching that music video, where she had some bondage gear in it, got me going.4. Lindsey Lohan (pre-druggie)- What can i say, i'm a sucker for a redhead.5. Eva Mendes- i'd love to see her in some tight ropes, and a nice ballgag in her mouth.
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

laced male
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by laced male »

.laced male2010-09-08 17:33:02

ropedgirl86
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="Bf"]Marilyn Monroe (duh)[/quote]Shoot, how did I forget her?! *feels silly*...

ropedgirl86
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="Bob" NB]Justine Joli aswell, I have a bit of a soft spot for redheads.[/quote]You have good taste, mister

ropedgirl86
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="army23guy"]hmmmm... any 5 women that i want... sounds very enticing... my 5 would be:3. Hilliary Duff- watching that music video, where she had some bondage gear in it, got me going.[/quote]Hahaha, I forgot her too! She's closer to my age, too....

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Kylie is a must, I would say in her age now in the 21st century mature look, and hat accent of hers and those big eyes pleading gagged, and she also has incredible feet, and great Aussie skin. Natalie Wood, the perfect Damsel look and seductive as well. We all missed one and she is recent but would look marvelous, Sofia Vergara, Google her name if you haven't heard her. I always like the damsels with accents hence why Kassandra Marr made my list Google her name as well, she is breathtaking and when she was tied up and gagged in 9 Muses, we all dropped our jaws on set.Stay KinkyNickBoundnsexy

w.campinas
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by w.campinas »

In my home I would like:Carmen ElectraKelly BrookeEmmy RossumChristina CarterJennifer AnistonAll hogtied, blindfolded and ball gagged. Wow!!! What a dream.

BindMeBiteMe
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BindMeBiteMe »

Jewell Marceau (amazing bondage model, imo the GOAT)Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, nuff said)Rachel McAdams (super cute girl from Wedding Crashers / Mean Girls)Christina Hendricks (busty woman from Firefly + Mad Men)Trish Stratus (fitness model / WWE wrestler)

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

i like your list BindMeBiteMe... i agree with it, especially with Trish... i've been a fan of wrestling since i was young, and she was my favorite Diva, next to Mickie James
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Carmen Electra certainly as well fully tanned and she would be very kinky as well which makes it even more enticing, also Fergie from Black Eyed Peas she would look splendid bound and gagged spread eagle on a bed.

MDL
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MDL »

... i'm gonna bend things a little and have one girl for 5 days XD   emma watson.  try being smart through your gag, sweetheart =PMDL2010-09-03 19:24:23

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

OK now here is one, out of your five, or one who would you like to be bound and gagged with and you get to be tied up with them for 24 hrs straight and what would you do bound and gagged with them? Would you try to break loose, gag kiss them, beg your intruder to make you and her perform sex ualactivities in bondage as both of you are enslaved. Mine would be Kylie Minogue, I just would love to be ball gagged with her and feel her soft pedicured cute toes rubbing with mine and having her close to me struggling moaning and more of course.

TutTutTut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TutTutTut »

Picking five is not easy butAndrea NealKatrina KaifGemma AtkinsonSasha AlexanderRather then fight Bf for Kaley Cuoco I will give my fifth slot to Genelia D'Souza Normal 0 TutTutTut2010-09-04 02:30:03