Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
hwtmg59
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Unread post by hwtmg59 »

Hmmm, this is a very good question, Chera Kimiko ( a local news caster in Tulsa, google her)Taylor SwiftStacie SnowJessica BielAngel lee

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

New list for me;KATE PERRYCHERYL COLEMONICA BELUCCIBARBARA ALYN WOODS (HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS SHOW) Always had a crush on her sexy mature ladyBEYONCEMERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONENICKhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/home.html

maid_emily
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by maid_emily »

I started trying to respond and my mind wandered off I'm afraid... so liberally applying the use of time travel I'll go for Emma WatsonNatalie PortmanOlivia WildeRobin Wright circa The Princess BrideBettie Page in her Irving Klaw period - because you'd have to wouldn't you?

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Seen a lot about Emma Watson, I'm not sure about her and that short hair, but she is indeed cute.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.htmlbnsfilms2010-12-28 21:24:53

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

I do agree with you, on that Nick, but I'd love to see her and Natalie Portman, tied up, trying to free each other, with Emma trying to talk to Natalie, through a big time gag, ala Dominic Wolfe
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Rumour has it she bound and gagged Natalie that is in that film Black Swan, any truth? Also I have mentioned this before a must see is THE DISAPPEARANCE OF ALICE CREED,  sexy actress Google it or check it out on IMDB, GREAT FILM! You love Bed Bondage and Ballgags and nudity as we do, check it out great.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

midnightrider
Unfettered Newbie

Re: RE: Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Unread post by midnightrider »

Master Lee62 wrote:Marina Sirtis ('80s version, Star Trek TNG)Grace Park (Hawaii Five-0, BSG)Cote DePablo (NCIS)Mariska Hargatay (Law & Order SVU)Tori Sinclair (various extremely hot BDSM shoots)Those 5 bound and gagged and here...my funeral would be later that same day!!!
Mariska Hargitay did a bondage scene in Blind Side (1993)

roped
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Unread post by roped »

This thread was started 4 years ago so it's interesting to see some of the replies then. I remembered some that I otherwise forgotten.

My first list is just celebrities in no particular order:
Kate Upton
Kayley Cuoco (Before she cut her hair)
Kim Kardashian (All about the booty)
Maria Menounos
Brooke D'orsay (Mostly in made for TV movies)

Bondage models I like so see:

Corey Lane
Randy Moore
Bambi Newberry
Haley Leigh
Vivian Irene Pierce

I also have a think for wanting to see news anchored tied up, so I have separate category dedicated to anchor women. I also wanted to see these ladies tied to their anchor chair trying to deliver the news while ballgagged.

Christi Paul
Kate Bolduan
Courtney Friel
Robin Meade
Natalie Morales.

roped
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Unread post by roped »

Figured I would bump this thread. I mentioned one of my people was Kim Kardashian. That actually happened. She was reportedly bound and gagged in a robbery. It's horrible but I couldn't help but be a little turned on by it. Since she was not physically harmed I guess I'm not a total monster.

http://www.eonline.com/news/799237/kim- ... y-in-paris