Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Name 5 women bound and gagged at the same time

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Everyone tied up and gagged lets hear some more lovely ladies, Eva and Alba have confirmed that they like Bondage, so perhaps who else do we want to see all bound and gagged.

MarkD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MarkD »

I always thought Heather Locklear was one of the hottest women on earth. She is almost 50 now and she is still just absolutely gorgeous.

I also liked Alyssa Milano, especially in those Eva Savalot commercials.

Barbara Eden in her Jeannie costume in her day, Stephanie Powers in her day, she was very hot in Hart to Hart, and Donna Douglas in her day from the Beverly Hillbillies. Though Ellie May would more than likely have been the one to be tying the guys up.

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

[quote="MarkD"]I also liked Alyssa Milano, especially in those Eva Savalot commercials.
[/quote] I remember an episode of charmed back when I was about 12 where Alyssa Milano was wrapped up and tape gagged. Very interesting effects on an impressionable young boy

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Yes Miss Milano, now trivia time in Commando, was that her bound and gagged as the kidnapped daughter. My next question is when will we ever see Sandra Bullock tied up? Have been waiting for ever for that moment.

Chair Bound

Unread post by NEWBIE »

Mickie James(Friend of mine) Christina Carter Scarlet Johanssen Daphne Rosen Lisa Marie Varon(another friend of mine)

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

My picks, in no particular order:Tabrett BethellRose McGowanAshley JuddDiane LaneLucy Liu

discovery00
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by discovery00 »

Hedy LamarrCharlize TheronErin GrayElizabeth HurleySarah Hyland Ask me tomorrow.... I'll probably have a different list. 

ozipaul
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ozipaul »

Sandra Silvers (bondage model)Maria Sharipova (got to gag her)Jane Skinner ( former fownewsbabe)Zooey Deschanel (actress ,Yes Man, The Happening )Tobi (bondage model) 

dane
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dane »

Or, turning it around: Name 5 women to bind and gag YOU and do to you as they please. Devon Aoki (Miho, Sin City)Lucy Liu (Pearl, Payback)Cote De Pablo (Ziva, NCIS)Elizabeth Lambert (If as aggressive in bed as on the soccer pitch, she could be fun )Ute Laubner (former co-worker)   

ropegames
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ropegames »

Tough to limit myself to just five! However, the following are my ultimate fantasy bound-and-gagged celebrity dream girls:Heather Locklear (from her Dynasty/TJ Hooker period in the 1980's)Winona Ryder (from her Dracula/Age of Innocence period in the early 1990's)Jennifer Aniston (from her Friends period in the late 1990's - early 2000's)Charisma Carpenter (from her Buffy/Angel period in the late 1990's - early 2000's)Alyssa Milano (from her early Charmed period in the late 1990's - early 2000's) ropegames2010-12-02 11:09:53

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

Unread post by Master Lee62 »

Marina Sirtis ('80s version, Star Trek TNG)Grace Park (Hawaii Five-0, BSG)Cote DePablo (NCIS)Mariska Hargatay (Law & Order SVU)Tori Sinclair (various extremely hot BDSM shoots)Those 5 bound and gagged and here...my funeral would be later that same day!!!

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

New updates list for me: Odette Yustman - She actually does get semi tied up in The Unborn, smoking hot, hands down one of the hottest in Hollywood.Mandy Moore, just a cutie, would look great in a cleave gag.Natalie Portman - someone has to gag her and tie her up tightly.Megan Fox, someone bound gag her before she fades off the planet.Anne Hathaway, with those big eyes and luscious lips, ball gag would be fantastic on her.

meganisslut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by meganisslut »

Trina MichaelsKate BeckinsaleAngelina JolieFergieAnnaLynne McCord

TheDeliveryMan
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TheDeliveryMan »

Wow this is going to be a tough decision I'll choose woman that look sexy as all hell yet mean as all hell the type of woman never to piss off I love them lets see Christina HendricksAshley JuddSandra Bullock "with jet black hair"Anni Friesinger this is one sexy german woman My last choice was hard but you always always ALWAYS need a british woman in the mix it was between Lindsey Strutt and Alex Sim Wise and I chose Lindey I simply love me some british accent and yes I would have them all shipped to my place but first time to warm up my magic wands my electric bills going to be threw the roof :)

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Now just imagine taking everyone's picks and putting them in a room together for you to play with, now that is heaven on earth.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

oh i'd soooo go for that idea
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Sure we always love to see sexy kinky people who are willing to be tied up and gagged and serving all chained gagged at our pleasure.

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Has anyone mentioned Angelie Jolie? She is certainly kinky and would be into it.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="bnsfilms"]Has anyone mentioned Angelie Jolie? She is certainly kinky and would be into it.[/quote][quote="meganisslut"]Trina MichaelsKate BeckinsaleAngelina JolieFergieAnnaLynne McCord [/quote]

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Thanks Stephanie, we love you here at Boundnsexy.