When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

I'm sure you haven't bored us all, Noel, and I'm glad to hear that you've been having lots of kinky fun lately! :)

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

Last night was the last time and the first in a long time. I finally got the nerve to post a story (in the story section) I'd been working on for a while (and still working on) "Bound to Learn". I sat wearing a pair of vinyl_panties, reading Josie's experiences, and I pretty much soaked them. That's when "Josie" decided it was time.

I wore my white button up blouse with black vinyl bra underneath. I also wore my faux leather pleated mini skirt with snaps up the front. Beneath it, I put on my perlized white vinyl bikini panties and my black pvc high heeled boots.

I have a hole drilled in a ceiling stud and inserted an eyebolt. I placed and angled 4 long door mirrors throughout the room to get a good view of "Josie". I wanted to see her struggle against her bonds. I placed a mirror on the floor between my legs. It would allow for a good view of the vinyl beneath my skirt.

I attached ankle and wrists cuffs to each, then locked a spreader bar to my ankles, spreading them wide. I had a medium chain locked to the eyebolt and hanging down within reach. Before locking the D rings to a snap hook hangin high on the chain, I inserted my black ball gag deep within my mouth. Attaching it tight, it caused me to drool a bit. Something I was looking for.

I then wrapped a link of medium chain around the small of my waist, allowing the slack to hand down in front. I attached my massager to the slack were it pressed against my privates, pulling the rest of the chain, through my legs and locking the other end to the waist chain in the back. I had to unbutton my skirt a little to allow it to work right. The chain was pulled up tight through my butt, pressing the vinyl against my skin. I could feel the cold metal through the vinyl.

Next, I turned on the messager and reached up and grabbed the chain, locking each D ring of my wrist cuffs into the snap hook. After that last snap of the hook, I felt the rush of helpless run through me, causing my legs to quiver a bit. I looked at "Josie" through all 4 mirror and she looked hot. The more she struggled and moaned through her gag, the wetter I got.

It didnt' take long before I came in my panties. I hung there awhile before I started to contemplate my escape. The messager continued to run as I decided my best bet was to turn my body counter clock wise. This tightened the chain until it started turned the eyebolt. I must say it wasn't that easy. It took a while as I didn't want my entire weight to hang from the bolt. I had to simply waddle around in a circle. The spreader bar made it rather difficult and slow going. It was worth it as the struggle to escape and the messager moving around my privates eventually had me cum once more before the bolt worked free. The messager came unplugged after a turn or two, but it continued to press against the wet, lubricated vinyl covering my privates as I hobbled about. Just reliving this as I write it is getting me wet again.

Hopefully that will hold me until I start writing Part 2. :gag:
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

Noel
Chair Bound

Unread post by Noel »

That's a great set up, mysecretsecrets, it's given me inspiration to try something similar.

I also like your outfit, especially the combination of white blouse and black PVC bra - gonna' copy you and buy the same things. Oh yeah, I want shiny black PVC boots too, have done for a while. I already have a black latex pencil skirt so that could come in handy for this outfit.
Follow me on Twitter please! @ballgag8

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

Hi noel, youve not bored us at all, sounds like it was a good sb session for a while. The gag is a ball gag and is not all that big so the risk of choking is minimal but if anything did happen then i could get the gag out. To be honest, my wife has lost interest in sex completely which has casused some minor arguments. We know the reason and it is only a matter of time before things get back to normal. She said that she is happy tying me up whenever i want, for as long as i want. So i count myself lucky i have a great wife. She also uses cling film to wrap one of her vibrators to me and leaves it on low so it teases me constantly.

Steve

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

This morning but onlky for about an hour. My wife had gone out to wwork and I had said I'd put some washing on so I went to the wash basket and as I sorted through the washing, I saw her black nylon body in the wash. I havn't worn her clothes for some years but all of a sudden, I felt that I just had to put this body on. It was nice and snug fitting and I quite liked the feeling. I then got a leather belt out of the ardrobe and fastened my ankles together. I used another one to fasten my wrists together and lay back on the bed rubbing my cock through the body with my wrists. Loved it.....Guess what happened......The washing is on now.

Jamestdh
Unfettered Newbie

Re: When were you last tied up?

Unread post by Jamestdh »

Kind of now, ish really...

Wearing a lovely red and black leather collar and cock cage. I have some writing to do, and it should inspire me.

As much s I have been submissive for my life, I only realised it fully a few years ago. Due to a life already set in motion, the whole kinky fetish side of me is something I have to put aside and try to ignore, except with one friend, who I found to have almost exactly the same problem, except that it is her desire to dominate that she has to keep hidden.

A perfect pairing, except we only see each other once or twice a year when we meet up to have a meal and chat all the chat that can't be said to anyone else. Anyway, she is leaving the country, and so I am sitting down to write her a story to entertain her. I have a little stash of stuff for selfbondage, which gets used very rarely, but this seemed a good chance.

So this is as tied up as I get, but barely worth a mention. Very jealous of some of the other posters here.

Have fun folks...

Silkenvixen
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Silkenvixen »

It figures I'd find this the night after I'd just done a quickie since that's all I really had time for :P
Basically though, I wanted to see if I could recreate an "accident" I had one time when I was getting dressed up for a self-bondage session, where I was so aroused and excited that after I got dressed up, all I did was slip on my wife's high heeled sandals and stood up, my entire body shook and I came right then and there, not a rope on me!

I was mad about it at the time, but last night I wanted to see if I could do it again.

I didn't get dressed up for this, I was my male self and I stripped down actually! I wore a furry T-shirt and my white briefs and white crew socks. I became the captive of a burglar, my ankles were tied with one of my neckties, my mouth stuffed with a red cloth napkin and tied in with one of my athletic socks, I was blindfolded with my wife's sleep mask and my hands tied behind my back with another necktie. "Just stand right there!" I was told. And I did. Whimpering and mewing, yelled at for sitting on the bed and hopped closer to the corner!

I wasn't feeling it. So I tried another tack and fantasied I was with my one friend of Ohio who's tied me up. He's gay, I'm not but went through the motions of his forcing me to take him in my mouth on my knees.....nothing. I ended up on the floor as the original thief's prisoner and struggled, and I had a really good climax! Like I said though, it was a quickie as my male self, still glad it happened though. :gag:

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Spent almost two hours today in a our little jail cell in the basement wearing prison stripes with chains and padlocks on wrists, ankles, and neck.
My jailer told me that I would be there a while when she asked if I wanted to be locked up.

It was COLD in the cell and very inescapable. The cell (closet) door was locked by deadbolt and even if I could get through the door, the chains were only long enough to get through the door about 2-3 feet. She did stop by a couple times but didn't unlock the door on those visits.

- Stahlketten.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Sounds like you had some real fun. :D
Rae

Dtaper88
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dtaper88 »

About 3 weeks ago I reckon, lying in bed bound and gagged with tape. whilst my other half played had some fun with me ;) Good times. Wish I could have it more often though...

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

last night 6 hours locked in a fiddle which was locked to a 5th wheel and more of the same tonight
Ben Trovato

slavemaster89
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slavemaster89 »

2 weeks ago...

2female Dommes

Chest harness, elbows tied and cinched, wrists the same, ankles crossed and tied. I challenged the Dommes to hogtie me and I'd resist as hard as I could. They pounced on me like cats, lioness'. I felt my legs slowly being bent until my ankles touched my wrists. #hogtied

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

For "V" Day, My wife locked a sensory Hood on me for the night. It was a real
trip to awake in darksilencee world, and not know what time it was.
She put it on me at about 8 PM, and unlocked me at about 6 AM.
Rae

CathyTGNJ
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CathyTGNJ »

About 10am this morning. A friend I haven't seen in ages finally had the chance to put me in bondage. Simple yet effective hogtie with roped ankles connected to a locking wrist cuffs over hand mitts. Add my standard ballgag, blindfold, cb-3000, and plug, and I'm set to struggle. Stayed that way for a bit over an hour, it was really wonderful.
Attachments
Feb 22 4.jpg

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Cathy;
You look great, I my self love wearing hand mitts.
It just add's to the whole thing when you can not move your fingers.
Rae

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

a hour ago for 6 hours locked in a fiddle locked to a wheel with 5 feet of chain when i lock myself up i can escape but when GF finds me she will alter the position to prevent escape tonight she locked another chain from behind to prevent me from reaching anything to escape and left me there for 6.5 hours cause i was already there for a half hour loving it she also makes sure i can see the clock watching the time sucks
Ben Trovato

The Half Heard
Chair Bound

Unread post by The Half Heard »

Last time I was tied up was also my first time being tied up! Had fun with an armbinder, neck corset/panel gag combo, and a few other things, topped off by the sleepsack/straitjacket combo I have. (I've bought lots of gear without having had anyone to play with for some reason).

The sleepsack/straitjacket rocks, seriously. So nice and warm, like being hugged all over.
sleepsack-small.jpg

heavybondage
Chair Bound

Unread post by heavybondage »

A few times over the last couple of months...chained and spreadeagled in my new favourite position with a ballgag/penis gag, rubber hood and constant white noise playing in my ears courtesy of an iPhone app...
Last edited by heavybondage on 18 Mar 2014, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

How long did you stayed chained up like that?
Looks like your are well secured, and enjoying it.
Rae

heavybondage
Chair Bound

Unread post by heavybondage »

Hour or so on each occasion. White noise and blocked vision distorts all sense of time. In the first photo my ankles were spread further meaning there was more pressure on my shoulders...hence the reason you can see me up on my toes. All good fun though!