When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
131u
Unfettered Newbie

RE: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by 131u »

LOL!!! Ive tried that one myself and yes, found it works surprisingly well!!! ;0)

pengland
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pengland »

I was tied up about two weeks ago by my gf. We do some bondage and mummification about 3x a month or so, depending on how busy we are.

Sarah*Core
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sarah*Core »

Its been 11 months.

I hate it. :(

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

last night  my girl friend handed me a big bag telling me to put this on . i rushed out dumping the contents of the bag . to my suprise their was heels , stockings , garter , panties , skirt , blouse , wig , lipstick , fake nails , glue , iron collar , handcuffs , leg irons ,  a padlock and a note . reading put all this stuff on except the makeup knock on the door then lock your collar to the chain cuff your hands behind you and i will come out a make you look like the slut that  you are . xoxoxo  it took some time but i got it all on then i minced my way to the door and knocked . it was my first time in heels and have a new respect for women that go all day in heels . i found it hard to stand never mind walk .   from behind the door i herd her say i'll be out in a minut you know what to do . i gingerly made my way to the chain and locked it to my collar . then the leg irons finally locking the S&W hinged cuffs on behind me . what a incredable feeling i never cross dressed before now i wonder why i havent tryed it before . i love how it feels except my feet are starting to hurt . high heels are torturous to stand in never mind walking i guess it takes time to adjust .                                   to be continued ...
Ben Trovato

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

I do like this tie alot,inescapable and sexy, Its my birthday on Wednesday and will be bound and gagged the night before or on the night itself.. will hopefully be gagged,blindfolded,arm binder two sets of shackles,length of chain and rope around ankles,tops of knees and all in a black PVC Catsuit,i want to be left hogtied after shes had her fun but i dont know if i will be,she always says its not safe in case of fire or emergency of any sort.. One day i WILL be left tied up prisoner i hope! Birthday is more hopeful than any other day. only thing is with hands tied behind back and arm binder on it sometimes make arms lose feeling,so arm binder is loosened or took off.. will see what happens.will be best present to have though.
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

aussieroper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by aussieroper »

Friday 30th may 2009 Hogtied for 4 hr

mikcjk1
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mikcjk1 »

mikcjk12009-07-20 07:43:20

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

In around 24 hours or under i will be tied up tight! :O) Hopefully in exactly 24 hours ill get my wish and still be hogtied now!   But on my topic subject please all refresh us all of when YOU were last tied up!
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

PhillyBondageGuy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by PhillyBondageGuy »

I'm so lucky to finally have a lady and a good answer to this...LAST NIGHT ;)/forum_posts.asp?TID=8792those are the pics

heeled
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by heeled »

Blimey, been way too long for me. Probably over a year.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Night before last; Mistress had me wearing nothing but my collar, and my wrists locked in Irish Eight handcuffs for bed.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Lylani
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lylani »

Was a couple years ago sadly.  Can't remember which was latest, it was either the time with my friend where she had me hogtied on the floor or the time with another friend who tied me up on the bed to watch a movie; and then tickled me till I feel off the bed.  *shakes fist*  He just laughed, of course I did too but it hurt.

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Got half the birthday wish last night,i was tied round ankles and knees,wrists shackled behind back and locked with padlock,gagged and blinfolded,i took all the keys i had and put them in a glass of water at the start of the night,i shoved them in the freezer and went out,we came back and she didn't know about the keys,we had a good time and she came to unlock shackles,she couldn't obviously and asked where the keys were,i told her eventually and she didn't believe me,until she went to the fridge and opened the top freezer compartment,i remained shackled for longer as planned but didn't get hogtied as i wished,all because she had work today! CaptiveInPVC2009-06-04 11:11:08

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

[quote="CaptiveInPVC"] i remained shackled for longer as planned but didn't get hogtied as i wished,all because she had work today!  [/quote] dont you just hate it when life interferes with your fun!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

YES! Very much so..

a1984944
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by a1984944 »

[quote="keyless"] "It's been so long since I had sex, I can't remember WHO gets tied up!"

Sad, true, and I think I'm quoting Henny Youngman.[/quote]

To funny!!

rikkiann
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rikkiann »

last time i was tied up was last saturday went to a play party with my master, started by tieing me to a st andrews cross for some needle play then finished by tying mw down across a horse for a caning.                                                                                            rikki

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

last night my gf said I have some errands to run do you want to go with me ? No  i said (not no but hell no) . ok then you wont mind if i lock you up till i get back . thinking yes , yes , yes ! when will that be i asked ? oh about an hour or two she said with a smile . well ok not wanting to sound too willing . but she knows i love it . come out side and i will have you fixed in no time . she guided me to the side of the trailer there was a chain locked to the rim . she first locked on my collar . then padlocked the chain to it . then locked darby stile leg irons and irish 8's finished me that will hold you she said . i agreed knowing with out the keys there is no escape . oh one more thing and she pulled out a lengt of chain and two padlocksand locked one end to the leg ironsand the other end to the 8's and the other chain . kissing me lightly she wispers don't go anywhere i will be home soon as she walked away she turned and waved good bye testing my bonds i know i will be here when she gets back . this all started about 6:00 pm settling down 2 hours wont be too long i thought . the night arrived as i pull uselessly at the chains . this seems like more than two hours as i start to worry . i fell asleep waking up and still in the same place . i could tell it was late wishing that i went with her i wonder where she is . then i hear a car she home i feel so releved i hear the car door open and close the front door open and close then nothing after what seemed like forever she comes arround the coner smiling did you miss me ? i've only been gon for 6 hours wow that is the longesr i've been locked up ever
Ben Trovato

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="mikcjk1"] [quote="Steph"]18 months if we are only counting other people. And she was terrible at it!!! I NEED HELP!!!
[/quote]Ditto.... lol SB only goes so far.
[/quote]  You got THAT right.. *heavy sigh*

pengland
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pengland »

I'm getting wrapped up tonite by my girlfriend. She said it would be about 1.5 hours of "play". Can't wait!