When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
131u
Unfettered Newbie

RE: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by 131u »

By the way.... FAO  Bondage freak... I got a really good self hogtie nailed using nothing but will power and luggage straps!!... I've posted the tile that Ive got on my clipsite, Im not sure how much you will be able to take from it but it definately worked very effectively!!  

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

[quote="131u"] [/quote]Those pictures look very tight and restrictive. Who ties you up, or is this self bondage? Do you have larger copies of the picures to share with the class

bondagefreak.dea
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bondagefreak.dea »

willpower indeed.

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

Indeed!!! LOL!! That particular one was all my own doing... its amazing what you can do with luggage straps and a bit of ingenuity!   And yes, they were pretty damn tight!!No bigger pictures Im afraid, they are screen grabs from clips.

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

[quote="131u"]Indeed!!! LOL!! That particular one was all my own doing... its amazing what you can do with luggage straps and a bit of ingenuity!   And yes, they were pretty damn tight!!No bigger pictures Im afraid, they are screen grabs from clips. [/quote]That's pretty cool. What release do you use if you use luggage straps? Or are they handcuffs I see, making the other straps impossible to take off without removing the cuffs first?

Leatherman
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Leatherman »

Last night. Leather strait jacket, leg binder and leather hood.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

my frend locked my hands arround a tree with my irish 8's in her back yard on new tears eve arround 11:00 pm laughing at me saying see you next year got in her car and left for a party she came back after 2:00am and drunk she was in a playful mood and broke off a branch pulled down my pants and started hiting my ass hard asking if i like this and i am gona get 2009 swats laughing at me after about 20 or more she stopped and started giving me a hand job she stopped sat down i thought she was going to use her mouth was i wrong she went to sleept couldnt beleve what was happing i tried everything to wake her up i couldnt do much locked to the tree like i was she finally woke up after figuring out what happened she laughed some more and said she had to go into her house to get the key about 20 minuts went by i started to think she went to sleep again just then the lights came on she came out with the key after i was unlocked i asked if she was going to finish what she started she said sure locked the cuffs on me again we went in the house using a chain and 2 locks she locked me to the bedpost kissed me went to the other side of the bed climed in saying goodnight we will finish tomorow as i got into bed getting comfortable thinking i love this chick this was the best new years ever
Ben Trovato

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

[quote="Steph"] [quote="131u"]Indeed!!! LOL!! That particular one was all my own doing... its amazing what you can do with luggage straps and a bit of ingenuity!   And yes, they were pretty damn tight!!No bigger pictures Im afraid, they are screen grabs from clips. [/quote]That's pretty cool. What release do you use if you use luggage straps? Or are they handcuffs I see, making the other straps impossible to take off without removing the cuffs first?
[/quote]  No hand cuffs, they are all luggage straps and one piece of pvc around my wrists that attaches to the strap that is coming from my ankles.... The whole point of it was to try to get into realistic hogtie without using just the basic ankles to wrists approach, I wanted my elbows tied as tight as I could get them (thats where the will power came in bondagefreak!!! ;0)   should probably say there is little chance of getting out of this one without help or a pair of scissors, there arent any quick release mechanisms.  This was done in front of someone so I was damn sure I wouldnt be stuck there!!

scott
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by scott »

slpnot: Whoa, that would've been so much easier to read if you had used a few of these: , and .I tried reading it, but I got lost, lol I've never been tied up by anyone scott2009-01-03 13:15:12

bondagefreak.dea
Tightly Hogtied

leatherman-Is it really safe to wear a hood for extended periods of time? Have you ever slept with it on? (my curiosity command me to ask)bondagefreak.dea2009-01-03 19:11:29

bondagefreak.dea
Tightly Hogtied

131u- I see what you mean by willpower. I've never even tried binding my elbows for a hogtie. great job with it though!

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

[quote="scott"] slpnot: Whoa, that would've been so much easier to read if you had used a few of these: , and .  i  do not know how to put things in a sentence you be happy i am relating a experience to all in stead of learning grammar - spellingg - sentence structure or englash language: i am not tring to be mean or obstinate it is that i get excited about what happened and transfering it to words on a keybord takes too long never mind all the extra stuff or typing skills to apply i will try to improve for you
Ben Trovato

scott
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by scott »

Don't be embarrased, I fully understand your problem. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just trying to help (even though it might not seem that way).A little tip for you: If you're struggling with punctuation, just insert a . whenever it would feel natural, like when you would take a pause in a normal sentence. Makes a huge difference for the reader.Maybe you could tie me up for criticising you? scott2009-01-05 15:38:45

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

i will insert a . for you . as for your bondage what would like rope , chain , tape or shrink wrap ? oh yah leather or handcuffs . when and where ? how long ? i live in san diego . i sugest 2 hours for criticising me .
Ben Trovato

scott
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by scott »

Handcuffs, I like that. Rope's nice too. Oh, and I live in Norway, and I have no money for a plane ticket. But, since you're the one who's gonna punish me, you're gonna have to find me scott2009-01-07 14:43:49

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

[quote="scott"] Handcuffs, I like that. Rope's nice too. Oh, and I live in Norway, and I have no money for a plane ticket. But, since you're the one who's gonna punish me, you're gonna have to find me  [/quote]   me thinks your worng . mabe someone can help by confirming  the punishie provides for the punisher   Norwhere oops Norway where is that ? England  
Ben Trovato

susanstruggles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by susanstruggles »

Spandex is the only way to go.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

i dont understand spandex why is it so popular ?
Ben Trovato

susanstruggles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by susanstruggles »

I actually prefer inescapable Hogties and tight gags over spandex.

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

Woo!! Fellow spandex fan! Spandex Disco Jeans are still amazing... after how many years???(although rubber catsuit has knocked em from their spot as favourite thing to be hogtied in!!)