When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

RE: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by slpnot »

today 1/11/09 my friend locked me to a tree branch in her back yard for the football game chargers vs steelers . there i was hands locked over head and standing in the hot          San Deigo sun thinking this kinda sucks . out of no where a garden hose is soaking me folowing the hose Cathy said thats for bitching about being tied up . trying to not sound bitchy i replied i said nothing . kissing me and saying thats for thinking it then  giving me  a long pull off her beer . getting behind me i cant see what is happening . she tells me the chargers are loosing as a ball gag is forsed in my mouth . buckling it tight saying if they lose this game  i am not coming out until tomorow i moan in dispare thinking she is the kind to that . as she walked away saying i herd that . . . to be continued .
Ben Trovato

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

1/12/09....they lost

susanstruggles
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by susanstruggles »

Spandex mummy bags are fun

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

they lost is what i hear see ya tomorow . thinking this is gona to suck  a little while later Cathy shows up saying you know i wouldnt leave you here all night but you will be cropped before i unlock you . well after 30 strokes she unlocks me and tells me to get ready to rub her feet . i run to her bedroom where i padlock a chain to my iron collar that is locked to the foot of her bed and wait for her and loving it
Ben Trovato

Hallmark
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hallmark »

Too long ago...a year ago...maybe two...=(

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

Maybe I'm strange, and I know this isn't definitive. I go through stages. sometimes it's every day for a week or a month, then it fades off, and I don't do it for a long time until the next urge hits. Right now, i'm in a dry spell. Mostly because I suddenly have a lot of other people living in the house.

harpie
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by harpie »

Not very strange - I seem to be pretty seasonal about it, too.

PhillyBondageGuy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by PhillyBondageGuy »

never been in any thing more then cuffs with someoen else...as for real bondage i do a lot of sb and that was last night.  I did a dare that a girl from this forum gave me.  She has the video lol.

MaeElleStrom
Chair Bound

Unread post by MaeElleStrom »

I go through stages, too. (But the last time was last night.)

DrPerVECT
Chair Bound

Unread post by DrPerVECT »

First:  my Lady had me very inescapably hogtied for an hour or so six days ago.  I am honored and humbled that she deigns to indulge me in my need for Body Enveloping, Skin Tight bondage every once in a while.Second:  I'm not sure I'm "seasonal," per se.  But I do find that there are weeks when I'm not so... well... let's just say "needy"   (And then there are weeks where I have trouble getting any work done at all for all the fantasies that occupy my brain. )[quote="slpnot"]i dont understand spandex why is it so popular ?[/quote]Because:It's slinky, and feels good against the skin.It's skin-tight, and looks wonderful on your partner.It's just thick enough to be useful in mitigating rope-burn andIt works well in dissipating sweat.Right susanstruggles and 131u? But I will say that I really like Darlex for any bondage items (like sleep sacks and straight jackets) because it's much harder to stretch.  The only thing is, fetishwear.net is the only supplier of it that I'm aware of (though she makes great stuff).

Gagged4Life
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gagged4Life »

two weeks ago...But I'm planning something for today when my parents won't be home at night.

ItsNvrEnuf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ItsNvrEnuf »

About a week ago for me and was very simple but effective. Fully clothed it a latex straightjacket and went to a full cbt torture scene. 15 clothes pins total, 12 on my penis, 2 on my scrotum and one on my tongue (which believe it or not hurt the most, lol!).

After the clothes pins were added, was left for about 30 minutes and was difficult at times and then highly erotic (back and forth). After a mind numbing climax, the pins came off one at a time. It was extremely difficult to keep from screaming like a little girl.

Can't wait to do it again!!!

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

Totally agree with you about the spandex DrPervect, all of it!!! Spandex feels amazing!!!! When was I last tied up?  A couple of days ago, I spent 6 days indulging in all manner of bondage scenarios with Dave Simpson (thanks by the way Dave... that really was alot of fun!! lol!!! ;0)  That was the first time Ive ever been made to sleep in my bonds....ho very bizare and wonderful to be woken up and find yourself still tied!!!!! Quite a bit of it was shot for our site if anyone is interested!!!!;0)Link is below.... will post pics when i get them if that is ok with Gromet? ;0)

PhillyBondageGuy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by PhillyBondageGuy »

several of of us have said not int a while..maybe we should all get together an tie each other up

magnum
Chair Bound

Unread post by magnum »

Now that you're syaing I realised that MAYBE there is something to the "season"...I was in "hibernation" mode shall i say for a while... and then I kinda started to "wake up" again and then I kept getting more and more horny. It reached the climax the night when full moon occured and I just HAD to get myself tied that night... and around the full moon I kept getting more orgasms than usually.So.. maybe I'm a full mooner? who knows.

bondagefreak.dea
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bondagefreak.dea »

hmmmmmm, for me it was last Wednesday when me and sub were playing truth and dare and at the end I was tied while he edged me. such a good kitten he is.^_^

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

My Weekend snaps!!!! Next time I can do this seems FAR too far off though

MaeElleStrom
Chair Bound

Unread post by MaeElleStrom »

Wow, that's a really nice picture.

latexandheels
Chair Bound

Unread post by latexandheels »

[quote="131u"]My Weekend snaps!!!! Next time I can do this seems FAR too far off though[/quote]Wow! Very very nice! latexandheels2009-04-17 23:26:07

bound-trekkie
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound-trekkie »

about a week ago this may sound pathetic but i had to use um the thing you use to tie up a robe actually works pretty well i like them because they do not slip so i can tie myself up pretty tight