When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

Tonight should be the night, a nice tight hogtie with my biggest ball gag, muzzle panel.. cant wait..
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

It was a couple of days ago...

I totally stripped my king size bed. Using sofa cushions, I placed them under one side of the mattress. This allowed me to lie on the bed, but with my head up so I can see myself in my mirrored closet doors.

Before I tied myself down I had to do a little pre-maintenance. I ran a length of rope beneath the bed that I would later attach it to my knees (holding them opened). I also ran a chain from the bed frame to the raised section of the mattress. This would hold my hands back over my head. I also plugged in my vibrating wand and prepped it for its part in my scene.

To start, I put on one of my favorite pairs of pvc bikini panties. They are semi-transparent white and very shiny. When warmed to my body temperature, they are clingy and when wet almost entirely see through. Beneath my panties I inserted an Aneros Massage Device deep within.

Sitting in the middle of the bed, naked, accept for my panties, I started the process of tying myself.

First, I placed leather restraint belts (with D rings) around each leg (on my uppermost thigh). I placed another leather restraint just above each knee and one more around each ankle. I also had a gorgeous leather collar that has 3 D-ring attachments that I put on.

Using a spring clip, I attached each ankle restrains to the ring on the back of the restraint on my upper thigh, holding my legs tight up against me. Using a length of dog choker chain, I attached one end to my knee restraint and the other end to my neck collar using spring clips. I did the same for the other leg. This held my knees up towards my chest.

To further expose my crotch, I attached another spring clip to one end of the rope I earlier ran under my bed and attached it to my right knee restraint. Pulling tight on the other end that was on the left side of the bed, it pulled my right leg opened. I then tied a loop in the slack and attached another spring clip that would be attached to the left knee restraint, holding it opened as well. Positioning that knot took several attempts, as I wanted my legs held as opened as they could stretch.

Now I couldn’t close, lower or extend my legs at all. My vinyl-covered crotch was now in full view.

Before binding my wrists back over my head, I had to attach my wand.

I had a nylon strap that was pre-fashioned with a couple of rings built in. I placed the nylon strap around the head of the wand and attached each ring to the spring clips that held my ankles to my thighs. This placed the head of the wand against the other end of my Aneros Device beneath the vinyl. Tying a rope around the other end of the wand closest to the cord, I tied it between my knees, to each knee restraint. This pressed the wand exactly where I wanted and it wouldn’t move, now matter how much I struggled.

After inserting my black rubber ball gag, I turned on my wand, adjusted the pulsating settings and reached behind me and slipped my hands into the leather strap that would hold my hands back over my head.

That massager worked the device so much I was so wet. I could feel the wetness run inside my panties down my crotch and pool behind the vinyl around my ass.

The more I struggled, the more the panties rubbed me the right way. I struggled hard, but other than lifting my hips off the bed I couldn’t move my legs. It took about 20 minutes before I reached the moment that magic moment I worked so desperately to achieve. I did it two days in a row. I’m wet just thinking about it. :gag:
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

Patrice
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Patrice »

Two nights ago.

I used a length of chain wrapped around my ankles, and wrapped under my high heels as well, as a hobble. I added a black spandex hood, with a built in blindfold, and used a leather collar to lock it on.

Then I locked a long (arm length) spreader bar on to the collar at the back, and locked a pair of leather cuffs on to the other end. The first cuff was easy to put on and lock, but the second was a bit more difficult. After a little struggling, I was able to slip my hand into the second cuff and tighten it up and lock it on.

With that spreader bar on I had very little range of movement in my hands, and couldn't reach round to the front at all. I was able to walk around slowly, but that was very scary with the blindfold on :) I spent a little over an hour tied up before I released myself.

wenson
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by wenson »

Last night!!! :D

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

wenson wrote:Last night!!! :D
Ahem....

...details.....?

crispycritter
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by crispycritter »

Well, for me (being newly single and having no playmates -- I suppose this should maybe go into "SB" category, but whatever.)

I got my 1st roll of static bondage tape a couple weeks ago! I'm not sure why so many ppl complain about it "not being effect for bondage". If you apply it correctly, it is absolutely effective. the trick I've found is you must make sure that when wrapping (mummification for example), when you go around the body, 1/2 of the tape must fully overlap the last "run" of tape. any less and it will be fairly easy to wiggle a bit and loosen it enough to get free. I'm 6'2" (that's approx. 1.9 meters for all my euro-friends out there). The roll of tape was 65 feet (19.8 meters) long, and using said tactic I was able to reach up to just below my belt line. The feeling was hellishly (and deliciously) tight. My only regret is that I hadn't ordered a couple more rolls to make it a bit more exciting! This was with clothes on, though. If in the buff, the tape probably would've came slightly above the belt line I would think.

A very affordable and FUN addition to my ever-growing collection in my locked "toolbox"... heh heh.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

A week or so, ago..before that, another week or so.

*giggles at MsBehavin*

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

MsBehavin wrote:
wenson wrote:Last night!!! :D
Ahem....

...details.....?

boundBinder wrote:A week or so, ago..before that, another week or so.

*giggles at MsBehavin*
*MsB (being a sadist) replies with utter silence* ;)

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I've been locked into my chastity for over a year.
If that counts, I'm currently in bondage.

crispycritter
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by crispycritter »

Chastity = Not my thing.. But I know: "to each their own and all that."

If there were the time for me to learn it, I'd learn how to do one of the shibari (spelling?) body harnesses and wear it beneath my clothing using softened hemp rope during the day. That would definitely be interesting. Being an IT guy, I'm constantly having to crawl / lie on the floor to reach around old crusty / dusty computers to swap out components, wires, etc.. so the hidden bondage would have to not interfere with said tasks, and not be easily seen by anyone witnessing me performing said duties.

Woah there. I just went and said "Dutie". Oh Snap.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

A few hours ago.....

Humane Restraint Cuffs on each ankle with a locking Humane Restraint belt going through the cuff and around my thigh. This kept my legs bent. Humane Restraint Cuffs around each wrist with a locking belt through the cuffs and very tight around my waist. Hinged handcuffs holding my wrists together behind my back. A short locking Humane Restraint belt around my neck as a collar. A pair of thumbcuffs locked tight on my thumbs. Another pair of thumbcuffs locked tight on my big toes. This isn't quite a Hogtie but feels as restrictive and leaves very little ability to move or even to roll.

All the metal cuffs were locked on so that the key holes were not reachable by me. No way for me to reach the keys on top of a table where my Jailer was sitting but even if I had the keys, there was no way for me to unlock anythinng.

My Jailer kept me locked this way for just a little short of 3 hours.....

- Stahlketten.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

Yesterday morning outdoors I locked myself in my cage with a ice release It took more than 3 hours for the ice to melt and loving it
Ben Trovato

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

I am currently plugged with a 2 inch diameter, 6 inch long butt plug. My chastity is locked to a short chain going through a hole in the seat of my chair, which was pulled snug, then locked under the seat. I'll be released in about 6 hours, when my key holder gets home. When she gets home, it is likely that my wrists will be cuffed to my waist, and weighted clamps attached to my nipples. She will play with these while I am 'forced' to nurse for some period of time, causing her an orgasm, before I am released. If I cannot cause her to orgasm by nursing, she will tip the chair back, sit on my face, and 'force' me to give her oral sex so that she has several orgasms before she will release me. My chastity will not be unlocked this year, maybe next year. Being tied like this makes me really desperate to have an orgasm; I'd do just about anything to get one right now.

roped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by roped »

My wife is finally starting to come around and doing the tying and enjoying it. This past Sunday I spent a good bit of time in a nice hogtie. Nothing to fancy, just a basic hogtie, but her knot tying has gotten really good and was really inescapable. She also upped the size of my ballgag and used the full head harness ballgag. I was completely nude and left in the middle of room while she went about her business. At times she would act like I didn't exist or was just a piece of furniture. When she got bored she would come and play with me and tease me and go back to what she was doing. Once she found out I had drooled all over the floor, I got a good spanking. First with her barehand and then with a paddle. She really seemed to enjoy this. The harder I struggled, the harder I got spanked. I would say the total session lasted about 60-90 minutes. I really lost track of time. At the end she finally let me cum. She's definitely come along ways.

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

My last time was Sunday night, for once all went well.. nothing ached, or anything bad.. Partner tied me up, just like being put into my usual Hogtie, this time she left the legs and had her way with me whilst trying my new hood, all brilliant.. i asked before the gag went on to be hogtied once finished with, and thankfully she did, i was left in a hogtie for over an hour which was paradise because of nothing aching or hurting at all, i managed to get her to tape my hands together as well as my feet together and to reinforce my gag with more Black tape round it, the hood sadly came off at my mmmph'in as it had moved and stopped letting air in through the two small nose holes for some reason, (Something i altered earlier) apart from that it was so nice to be used for Sex then tied back up in a Hogtie until she had to go to bed, as she had work early, if not then its a possibility that i would have been taken to the spare room and left in there hogtied for the night, something i want next weekend.. i can only hope.. :gag:
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

hogbind
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by hogbind »

Last night, actually I have been lucky this week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hogtied and gagged, I managed to escape but had to have aa little help, Friday as one hand going numb. Gags were very senuous. a silk scarf over the mouth and then a ball gag to pull it in the mouth. Silky, you can feel the silk move as you breath!

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Last night!

There I was, about to have my evening workout on the walker, removing my satin panties and stepping into my sparkly electric blue leotard, when I found myself, cuffed (magnetic cuffs, padlocked together behind my back), ball gagged and blindfolded, a posture collar around my next and wearing my 6" patent black heels being positioned in front of the walker.

Next thing I know I'm strapped to the walker frame with belts around my thighs, waist and under my arms to above my breasts and a chain is threaded through my collar to the frame of the walker. Oh yeah, someone sneaked in a vibe with fresh batteries in the front of my panties, under my tights, and set it going!

Oh "Gosh" that was sensitive and very erotic. Not sure how long the session went on for but I had to support the weight of the walker with my collar and some parts where pressing against my inner thighs, and boy, are they sore this morning!
DSC_0011.JPG

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

This morning, I mummified myself using black pallet wrap after wrapping my whole body in cling film first. I then wrapped the pallet wrap round a tall chest of drawers and started to roll round and round wrapping myself in very tight pallet wrap from my shoulders to my ankles. I had my arms by my sides but my hands were just behind my bum palms flat against it. As they were pre wrapped in cling film, the pallet wrap held them tightly in place.

I then flopped down on the bed and lay for a while feeling that this was inescapable. I imagined that I'd been wrapped by someone else who was intent on making me their sex toy. I tried to imagine what it would be like to have them sat over my face making it difficult (if not impossible) to breathe as they had their wicked way with me. It took over and hour of struggling after that to get my arms free enough to enjoy myself before tearing free. I was totally worn out even after a nice refreshing shower. I was in heaven and I'm still tingling over 2 hours later!

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Wednesday evening, I was again plugged with my 2 inch diameter 6 inch long dildo, and strapped into my chair with straps around the back of the chair at my waist and chest, around my thighs and seat. My ankles were cuffed and tied up to the chair's back legs, my wrists cuffed behind me. My key holder inserted a sound, secured it with duct tape and put a magic wand under my chastity, which has not been removed for over 6 months. She turned the wand on, and left me for an hour, during which I had several orgasms which I could not prevent. I was extremely grateful when she returned, removed the wand and the sound. After a while, she released me from the cuffs and straps. I slept very well afterwards.

iseeketele
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by iseeketele »

Just thought I would keep this going a bit longer ;)

My fiancee tricked me into it last Saturday (I admit I did tie her up first, I think revenge was involved). She used the wrist restraints I had left out to tie my arms to both sides of the bed, she proceeded to tie my legs together above and below the knee and my ankles.

After telling me that this is really what I wanted she gagged me with the 2" ball gag harness I have and then she tied my head to my toes and left me there. No idea how long I was there for but I enjoyed every second of it (she is getting a lot better).