When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Hello RAE,

Our "Jail Room" probably doesnt come close to your setup. It only gets that name because there are lots of restraints kept there along with other accessories an overnight guest would want or need. We have annual termite inspections and it isn't hard to remove all indications of its purpose. The only non-removable part is a closet bar that is strong enough to support the weight of several VERY large people.

I have actually spent quite a few nights restrained there since my last posting, but they mostly a "more of the same" type of thing and I didn't think anyone was actually paying attention anyway.

Last weekend, my jailer chained my ankles up as high as they could go with my back on the floor, locked my toes together, and then handcuffed me and then attached the handcuffs onto a chain so that could not pull them down. She then gave me the most serious ticking I have EVER had in my life. She even took a few photographs of my feet very nicely locked up.

Earlier today I reworked a pair of separated S&W Model 94 handcuffs to put a long chain between the cuffs. I didn't separate the cuffs; I was only fixing the attachments to the chain with 3/16 inch steel bar formed into rings. I can't weld, but the result is still pretty sturdy. The first person to try wearing these was my wife at my insistence. This is the first time I have had her even barely restrained in months. She generally refuses to wear this kind of jewelry but doesn't mind putting them on me. I am still trying to convince my wife to model antique handcuffs for me so that I can get a few photographs.

I really like seeing pretty women wearing chains.
- Stahlketten.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Stahlketten;
Thanks for the reply. One of the idems of interest I did for the Jail I built
was th put an Eye Bolt on the floor about 1/3 way from the length of the cell.
His wife liked to lock a collor or hood on him, then pad lock him to the floor
of the jail cell, at his neck. He could wiggle a little, but it kept him from
trying to get up. Some times he was on his knees, sometimes he was on his back.
Maybe this will give you some ideas. :idea: :)
Rae

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gabriel »

The last time i was tied up was two nights ago. i went shopping for stuff for my new apartment (all mine! no roommates - woot!!) and stumbled on a package of zip-ties at the local dollar store. i bought two packages (30 ties for just a buck! :D ) and used them in my first self-bondage session at my new place.

i undressed, tied my ankles with some rope and ran a zip-tie between the ankles to make the tie as tight as possible. Then i gagged myself and put on my leather wrist cuffs. i locked each of them separately, then fed a zip-tie through them behind my back and spent a few minutes trying to feed the end of the zip-tie through that tiny plastic window. i finally got it after a dozen tries haha - then it was just a matter of tightening it all the way, bringing my hands really close together.

It was definitely tighter than when i used a padlock to connect the cuffs. Then i wriggled and struggled and began the long crawl across the apartment to get the keys. :D
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

slavemaster89
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slavemaster89 »

about two years ago iwas welded to a chair by 150ft of soft cotton rope knotted tightly. i left one knot close so i could get out. oh and i was cleave gagged. it was awesome

Gabriel
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Gabriel »

slavemaster89 wrote:about two years ago iwas welded to a chair by 150ft of soft cotton rope knotted tightly. i left one knot close so i could get out. oh and i was cleave gagged. it was awesome
The last time you were tied up was in 2010? :shock:
Author of Introduction to Self-Bondage and Nine Tales of Submission - now available on Kindle! :)

slavemaster89
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slavemaster89 »

Gabriel wrote:
slavemaster89 wrote:about two years ago iwas welded to a chair by 150ft of soft cotton rope knotted tightly. i left one knot close so i could get out. oh and i was cleave gagged. it was awesome
The last time you were tied up was in 2010? :shock:
Unfortunately yes :(

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

Hi, was tied to the bed from about midday till 5pm on saturday. Wife came up occasionally to have a play with me.

Steve

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

snakeman wrote:Hi, was tied to the bed from about midday till 5pm on saturday. Wife came up occasionally to have a play with me.

Steve

*envy* :D

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

Had a look here a few times recently but havent posted, thught i would update my favourite topic!
Thankfully and FINALLY i got another nice TIGHT Hogtie on Saturday, for the last 2 and a half months i have had a very nasty cough, Doctor said there was nothing she could give me or recommend, so this made Gagging impossible as the cough was that bad it could give you coughing fits, and 4 or 5 of them made me pass out.. when being Tied up i HAVE to be Gagged, othwerwise its no good to me being able to talk... so at last i got what i wanted again with the Hogtie, sadly it only lasted around 40 minutes which was annoying as it takes almost an hour to tie everything up tight! If anyone else here has a Regular Hogtie what is the average time you can stay like it?? Most i ever managed was around 3 and a half hours, or almost 4 i think..

Roll on next time though! :gag:

PIC ADDED>

Last edited by CaptiveInPVC on 24 Nov 2012, 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

untamedpuppy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by untamedpuppy »

I'm in chastity for who knows how long this time... That counts, right?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

A couple days ago....

A pair of Peerless handcuffs and a pair of Peerless short chain leg irons were threaded through a martin link and then locked onto my wrists and ankles.

This is a fairly uncomfortable position because all I could do was sit with my legs crossed. If I tried to lay down, my legs would pull on my wrists. After about an hour and 15 minutes, I was so uncomfortable I decided to check out what I could do about the situation. With hands and feet all chained together, movement and even rolling over is not easy. My Jailer was very good about not leaving any handcuff keys around, but there were other keys and locks and even handcuffs and leg irons still in the room.

When padlocks are sold, they usually come with two keys held together by a very flimsy key ring made of thin wire. There were a few of those laying around. The keys obviously were not going to fit.

I took one of those flimsy key rings and straighted it a bit. It was much harder than a typical small paper clip but had a similar thickness of wire. I then took the straightened out piece and put a small bend in it using the jaws of a pair of handcuffs. Picking the lock on handcuffs generally isn't very easy, but it becomes a lot more difficult when you are wearing the handcuffs and they are attached to your ankles as well. It takes some effort to turn them so you can actually see where the pick is going into a key hole. The first one was the hardest. It took me around 30 minutes to take all the cuffs off. My Jailer returned about 3 minutes after the last cuff was opened and I was stretching. She seemed not to be surprised to see that I had managed to get free.

With any luck, my Jailer will lock up her prisoner in a much more strenuous position to punish him for escaping.

Does this still count for being tied up?

- Stahlketten.

YesMaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by YesMaster »

Too long ago. My husband broke his leg four weeks back and has been super-delicate. Can't wait for him to recover. Mostly because I hate seeing him in pain, but partly because I need a damn good seeing to...

lurchy666
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lurchy666 »

last night... finally convinced the gf to put me in my straitjacket all night, what i didnt expect was her to blindfold me , gag me with a ball gag, tie feet together and knees, then put my chastity thing on me and put a vibrator up my ass all night, the only thing she took off at any point was the gag so i could lick her to orgasm, soon as she orgasmed the gag went back in :D

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

lurchy666 wrote:last night... finally convinced the gf to put me in my straitjacket all night, what i didnt expect was her to blindfold me , gag me with a ball gag, tie feet together and knees, then put my chastity thing on me and put a vibrator up my ass all night, the only thing she took off at any point was the gag so i could lick her to orgasm, soon as she orgasmed the gag went back in :D
Sounds like a perfect night. How did you sleep, and when did she release you?

lurchy666
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lurchy666 »

sleep was a bit hit and miss to be honest, i fell asleep then kept waking up wondering y i couldnt move my arms, she released me a little before 10 this morning uk time, was a good night, she says she wants to do it more often :D ,

she says it was around midnight she fell asleep after her last licking out,

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

YesMaster wrote:Too long ago. My husband broke his leg four weeks back and has been super-delicate. Can't wait for him to recover. Mostly because I hate seeing him in pain, but partly because I need a damn good seeing to...
His mouth isn't broken, right?

- Stahlketten

Fuzzyfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Fuzzyfun »

Twice this past weekend, once Saturday evening and again Sunday morning. Saturday I was cross-dressed and hogtied in a tight latex pencil skirt, soft blue angora sweater, wrist and ankle cuffs, gagged with a 2" ball gag and spandex bondage hood and left to struggle and squirm for roughly 30 min.

Sunday however was a different story: I was instructed to put on an incredibly soft long sleeve dark pink cashmere sweater. Mistress then took a light pink cashmere sweater placed it over my face wrapped the sleeves around my head fashioning a very soft yet effective hood/blindfold. she then pushed a portion of the sweater in my mouth and followed it up with a ball gag, then finished everything up with 2' 3 ring collar. When she was done with that she placed ankle and wrist cuff on me and had me kneel in the middle of the bed where unbenounced to me at the time she had placed a third cashmere sweater over a pillow and instructed me to kneel right next to it. What happened next was truly amazing, she grabbed my cock and pushed it into the sweater then folded the sleeve of the sweater back over my cock sandwiching me between two layers of soft cashmere. Once she had me where she wanted me she pushed me down on top of the pillow and hogtied me and left me to my own delights. The more I struggled and squirmed the more aroused I became until finally after about 20 minuted of struggling and being edged I cam and she untied me.

Noel
Chair Bound

Unread post by Noel »

Am tied up right now as am indulging in a spot of self-bondage this evening, nothing too restrictive though.

Wearing ankle and wrist cuffs which are chained together with six inch chains. The keys are readily available (in a room on another floor in my house), but I just wanted a light session. Think I'll sleep like this too.

Also, wearing my 4in high heels as well as spandex red leggings. There'll be no happy ending though, as I'm wearing my CB6000 and hope to wear it for at least a fortnight (which is my previous record).
Follow me on Twitter please! @ballgag8

snakeman
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by snakeman »

Today for approx 6 hours. 10.30 till 4.30 ish. Spread eagled on the bed, blindfolded and ballgagged. Shoulders were a bit stiff for a while but ok now. Wife wouldnt let me cum till the end, what a day :D

Noel
Chair Bound

Unread post by Noel »

You're a lucky man, snakeman, wish that had been be! What sort of gag was it? I sometimes think that being gagged while lying down can be dangerous, ie, in case of choking?

I had another self bondage session last night, it wasn't as good as yours and it didn't quit go to plan as it wasn't escapable which ultimately made for a enjoyable few hours

I was dressed in a black spandex catsuit, wearing 4" high heels (which I've got very used to wearing now, maybe need 5" or 6"?). Was gagged with perforated ballgag which makes me drool a lot, which is humiliating and I love it. It was a chair tie and my legs were tied with white rope which looks awesome aganst the black catsuit. Ropes were tied around the ankles and above and below the knee, all were cinched making it very tight.

I wore wrist cuffs behind the back of the chair which were attached to a long chain hanging from the ceiling. Although it was a chair tie, the chain hanging from the ceiling was long enough to allow me to get off the chair and sit upright aganst a wall, hop around the room a little or perhaps let me grind against a wall as I ache for some sort of release...ahem.

I had my favourite bondage DVD on TV featuring various bondage models tied up and gagged in shiny latex) and it a great job of keeping me aroused, teasing me and making me wish I was one of those models...

However, the chair as uncomfortable and I hadn't left enough slack in the chain to sit on the floor comfortably either. So I got bored quickly, after about 20 minutes, and as I was tired I thought I'd go to bed as it was very late, about 3am. But I ran into problems - I couldn't reach the scissors to cut the string holding the key!

To be honest, i hadn't actually set up a Plan B as I was using an Ice Time Lock which would not fail, so I knew the key would eventually drop frmo the ceiling (was anchored to a point near to the chain that my wrists were attached to). Here's the ice lock: http://www.temptationsdirect.co.uk/shop ... =10&page=1

I hopped over to a bedside cabinet where the scissors were, but they were about six inches out of reach - so agonising. The key was hanging on the string quite a distance from the ceiling, but, again, it was just out of reach of my cuffed hands. So there was nothing left for it, I would have to accept my fate and remain tied up until the ice melted ;)

I was able to lie on my side on the edge of my bed with my wrists pulled up behind me. I should add the chain from the ceiling was attached to a piece of elasticated rope (is that what it's called? Similar to what they use for bungee jumps anyway) so that allowed for a small amount of give. Not a lot though, my wrists were constantly being pulled up towards the ceiling.

I drifted off to sleep, think I must've been laid there for about an hour and a half when the ice lock dropped and made the key available. As I'd had a bit of a power nap, I was re-energised and fancied some light bondage to go to sleep with.
So with the DVD on and while still wearing the catsuit, my ankles were chained together and so were my wrists and that 's how I slept last night. I should do it every night, it was great.

By the way, all the while I was wearing my CB6000 chastity device so I never got that release and still haven't yet! Have been in it for 48 hours, hope to be in for a lot longer yet and I love it.

Right, I've written far more here than I expected to, hope I've not bored you all!
Follow me on Twitter please! @ballgag8