When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

RE: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

Last night saw another time for tight tying,got her in the mood,and aroused her to a certain point ;O). then she finished the tying up, was nice and tight,gagged blindfolded,shackled,arm binder,legs tied,was beautiful! Catsuit going in the wash!
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

You folks are so LUCKY.. :(  I'd LOVE to get tied up, or tie up someone special..Nope.. :(

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

right now i have darby leg irons on that are locked to the bed frame and annother length from the irons to my S & W model M-300's which i just modified earlier today . now i am going to sleep . oh yah my gf will give me the keys when she leaves for work at 8:00 am goodnight kinksters i think your all the best people in the world
Ben Trovato

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

boundBinder,i know what you mean.what i wouldnt give to have someone out here in the country with me that was into bondage as much as i am.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

this afternoon i locked one hand one leg and my neck to a fence for a quickie about a half hour :)
Ben Trovato

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

A few hours ago another time came for being tied,this time she went for a shower and  left me tied up,made a change.. was released when she came back though... CaptiveInPVC2009-07-12 21:44:05
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

Noel
Chair Bound

Unread post by Noel »

When was I last tied up? Right now! OK, so it's self-bondage but I'm still loving it!Yesterday got back from a fortnight's holiday during which time I spent ages on the sun lounger thinking about my favourite bondage scenarios and how I was going to sped my first night back home, IE, tied up. So about midnight last night, 12 hours I go, on went the shackles and handcuffs (with connecting chain) and I've been that way ever since. Key is downstairs on a high mantelpiece and for the time being I'm sat at the computer, naked and chained. Also wearing a CB6000 which also went on 12 hours ago, hoping to keep that on as long as possible (key is in the backyard).Noel2009-07-16 07:23:34
Follow me on Twitter please! @ballgag8

Mc Gary
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Mc Gary »

Actually I was tied up last evening! My gf tied my hands behind my back and then other rope around my shaft and balls and run the rope between my butt cheeks to the rope on my hands. So my hands were kind pulling on my balls... Then she tied my feet together. After that I had to lay on my side to the bed. Then I had to fuck her whilst i was bound! Didn't last long... :P

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

tonight I was locked in a cage that I made 12 hours . A verry long time if your not use to iti will post some pixs soon
Ben Trovato

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

Last night!!!! Hee hee!!!!x

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

My Home made cage
Ben Trovato

peonage
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by peonage »

The previous pictures most definitely deserve their own thread.i tied up my girlfriend last week with her legs up round her ear holes and arms above her head. i had to let her loose every 15 minutes because it was a strain on her legs but it was fun teasing her. next time she's stretching before we try

Master Lee62
Chair Bound

Unread post by Master Lee62 »

Don't know if it is appropos or post this or not, but I have neither been tied up or tied anyone else up in WAY too long...

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i like that cage,where did you get it?

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

[quote="tiemeupalso"]i like that cage,where did you get it?[/quote]     found the sides in the trash and the ends were part of a wire rack
Ben Trovato

Torquemada
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Torquemada »

That is a great picture, 131u, love how tight your elbows are. How long where you in that position for?

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

just been tied up and shackled,blindfolded and cleave gagged with a leather piece over the cleave gag for five hours almost,was absolute BLISS,no sex though.. maybe later i hope!

seker
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by seker »

Last time was last weekend - from about 1 am to 1Pm Sunday  - was str8tjacket with bishops hood and small penis gag - in morning (still hooded-gagged) was cuffs  - then from there basment to pole in my full head mask (did wear me out - but in a good way) Am in Dickinson ND so take where can get - usually 400 miles each way this was 'only' 400 total

neena
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by neena »

last night - im such a lucky girl - gags - ropes - restrictive positions - yummy - it was most delicious 

CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

Got tied up very tight last night,gagged tightly too,shackles,padlocks,plenty of rope,was nice to say the least.every day should be like it!