When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
CaptiveInPVC
Tightly Hogtied

RE: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by CaptiveInPVC »

when was it? what stuff was used?? Im about to be tied up soon,shackles,ballgag,plenty of rope,blindfold,armbinder.. cant wait..
Tightly Hogtied, Gagged, and Struggling, No Escape Possible! Just how i like it!

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

I have a long weekend planned starting this Friday... completely dedicated to bondage!! LOL!!!! Cant wait!!!!!! Catsuits, rope, tape, ballgags, belts.......

tinadcd
Chair Bound

Unread post by tinadcd »

A week ago last Saturday night. I got to be a lady's ashtray slave. Kneeling before her; hog-cuffed (hands behind my back, chain of the handcuffs and leg irons through an iron ring), Houdini chastity cuff, clover nipple clamps and my ashtray gag. She sat in an easy chair and smoked her Eve Menthol 120's while wearing a black vinyl trench coat, real black patent leather driving gloves (from HSN of all places!) and stretch black patent boots with 5" heels. It was heaven!

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

18 months if we are only counting other people. And she was terrible at it!!! I NEED HELP!!!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

its been so long i dont remember.any volanteers

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

Last night, rope bondage workshop, demonstrating rope harnesses, watching the effect on a young lady who'd not tried one before (*grin*), then being hogtied.

Great time *smirk*
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Camber
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Camber »

As the best man at my mate's Buck's Night in 2006, i didn't know that the best man & groomsmen were going to get the same sort of treatment as the groom!i was gagged with an apple and bound with packing tape,face-down, onto a park bench with my pants AND underpants pulled down,my glowing-white butt exposed to the night air in a park where men cruised each other for sex.i don't know how the other guys knew about this place!i was petrified of being touched up so being drunk didn't stop me from struggling frantically to free myself before someone found me and took advantage of the situation. i kept up an intense effort to free myself for half an hour til i felt the tape start to loosen but not enough to get free.A guy came past and asked if i needed any help but he kept talking and wasnt listening to me plead with him to get me loose!eventually i got through to him that yes i did need help and he had me loose in less than 5 minutes by cutting through the tape with his keys.he never touched me but i knew my butt had been exposed the whole time. after i thanked him i ran off pulling up my pants but tripped on a water meter.this sent me flat on my face & i got a blood nose out of it.bits of the tape were still sticking to me & they hurt as i pulled them off.it was very arousing and worth the hour i had to wait in the cold for my mates to come back for me.they werent happy that id got loose cos they were looking forward to torturing me.they'd done something similar to the 2 groomsmen who ended up gagged and tied to trees with their pants down by the side of a busy road.apparently not one driver stopped to help them but people did yell and laugh as they drove past.

STAsys
Chair Bound

Unread post by STAsys »

Two years ago!...

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

this morning i did some self bondage i used a cable bike lock the kind that can be adjusted rapped arround ankels sitting indian stile and irish eights attached to the cable . nipple clamps ,  ballgag , earplugs , blindfold and leather hood . stayed like that for one and ahalf hours or 90 minuts and loving it
Ben Trovato

boundspandex
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundspandex »

Last weekend in one of my darlex items.Was fun stayed for about 40 mins 

Kinkytina
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kinkytina »

Sunday, Wife needed to prectice her Shabari. She is getting pretty damn good. I sat on the sofa struggeling while she worked on a quilt that she is trying to complete before Christmas.

BoundbyShadows
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoundbyShadows »

Tomorrow, first homosexual experience since experimenting age...wonder?

eljanbdartist
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by eljanbdartist »

My last time was Two years ago, just before we moved to the new apartment. I had ordered my first piece of bondage equipment essential to complete bondage gear.My first ballgag. I've made my own in the past, which is what made me want the Ball Gag even more. It's so much more effective the my homemade one. I tried it on and proceeded in a selfbondage session to hogtie myself. It was pretty tight, the gag and the tie. (Don't worry I don't have real cuffs yet. I don't have plastic cuffs, but quick release steal cuffs.) I wonder if I'd like it better to be tied up by someone else, or if I'm just practicing. Can't wait to find a willing partner.

NoxServa
Chair Bound

Unread post by NoxServa »

it was in october.... i think just handcuffs... my bf likes it but hates the work to tying me up...   but i can't wait till his birthday this friday...   don't know which of us is going to like it more...  two home made floggers, home made collar, ping pong paddle, hair brush, and extra rope... along with our older toys...

tiedmchicago
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedmchicago »

4 weeks ago, tho I think I may be locked up this weekend. Maybe...

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

"It's been so long since I had sex, I can't remember WHO gets tied up!"

Sad, true, and I think I'm quoting Henny Youngman.
So many people in the same device ...

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

[quote="keyless"] "It's been so long since I had sex, I can't remember WHO gets tied up!"[/quote]

That's easy. Me!angel_uk2008-12-21 10:42:26
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

someguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by someguy »

SIGHHHH it has been way too long since i was bound, and she will never let me bind her.....nor can we find a lady to play with that wants to be bound...heavy sigh

bondagefreak.dea
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bondagefreak.dea »

two nights ago I did my first session using a pantyhose-ice padlock and the session was around 2 1/2 hours(my longest in bondage so far.) I did some shibari with a dildo and a one piece bathing suit. It was a failed hogtie but I'm determined to get one right!

131u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 131u »

Hate to make you all jealous but I spent a few day s between xmas and new year in various states of bondage in THE best xmas pressie.... a rubber catsuit!! Woohoo!!!.... what a great way to end the year!!!! (Big happy sigh!! ;0) All practice and inspiration for some filming planned for the the new year!Cant wait!!