Steel impaler tower

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
boundfortrouble
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Steel impaler tower

Unread post by boundfortrouble »

Anyone know where one could buy this without having to pay so much or possibly make one?

http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-st ... _2484.html

Jedi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Jedi »

Well, it seems that if you have the know-how to weld, then you can study the pictures and make one... or you can pay $375 for someone who already has the know-how and doesn't have to study the pictures.

Piper
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Piper »

My first thought would be to go to Home Depot or maybe a plumbing supply place and spend a while looking around at fittings.  I think you could make a decent mock-up of that device with 1/2" - 1" pipe, and maybe even PVC (though that might be a little wiggly.)The manacles might be a little harder to come by, but I think you could replace them with a set of leather cuffs, or something else that would fit the bill.That's my $.02.  If you're handy and have access to some tools, you could take a good shot at it.

boundfortrouble
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundfortrouble »

very true, I was just wondering if anyone else might know of another place to get this one.

stealth
Chair Bound

Unread post by stealth »

This is one reason why I love XR.  Last summer I asked (/forum_posts.asp?TID=3579) if anyone had something like this for sale. It's like they were reading my mind. 

hiliary_nicseamus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hiliary_nicseamus »

[quote="boundfortrouble"]Anyone know where one could buy this without having to pay so much or possibly make one?
http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-st ... _2484.html[/QUOTE]  Plesant surprise....this is a commercial version of the Rigid Hogtie Trainer used by Charlotte Brooks on her Charlotte FEtish Site......and the price is not bad for such an object.regardshiliary

Nyckname
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Nyckname »

Unistrut. Look through the entire catalog (PDF I think).You can buy the struts (~$15-) and some of the fittings at Home Depot. The pieces you can't get there, you can find on line.

feeleverybeat
Chair Bound

Unread post by feeleverybeat »

[quote="hiliary_nicseamus"][quote="boundfortrouble"]Anyone know where one could buy this without having to pay so much or possibly make one? http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-st ... _2484.html[/QUOTE]  Plesant surprise....this is a commercial version of the Rigid Hogtie Trainer used by Charlotte Brooks on her Charlotte FEtish Site......and the price is not bad for such an object.regardshiliary[/quote]Charlotte has another steel trainer, where her elbow are touching and she is standing up. THAT I would love find who made it for her.

s661055
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by s661055 »

[quote="feeleverybeat"][quote="hiliary_nicseamus"][quote="boundfortrouble"]Anyone know where one could buy this without having to pay so much or possibly make one? http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-st ... _2484.html[/QUOTE]  Plesant surprise....this is a commercial version of the Rigid Hogtie Trainer used by Charlotte Brooks on her Charlotte FEtish Site......and the price is not bad for such an object.regardshiliary[/quote]Charlotte has another steel trainer, where her elbow are touching and she is standing up. THAT I would love find who made it for her.[/quote]that one is called "rigid hogtie trainer", but this doesn't help in a websearch to find the builder.. i think t has been discussed earlier and that the conclusion ended being that they probably made it themselves..

hiliary_nicseamus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hiliary_nicseamus »

[quote="s661055"] [quote="feeleverybeat"] [quote="hiliary_nicseamus"][quote="boundfortrouble"]Anyone know where one could buy this without having to pay so much or possibly make one?
http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-st ... _2484.html[/QUOTE]  Plesant surprise....this is a commercial version of the Rigid Hogtie Trainer used by Charlotte Brooks on her Charlotte FEtish Site......and the price is not bad for such an object.regardshiliary[/quote]Charlotte has another steel trainer, where her elbow are touching and she is standing up. THAT I would love find who made it for her.
[/quote]
that one is called "rigid hogtie trainer", but this doesn't help in a websearch to find the builder.. i think t has been discussed earlier and that the conclusion ended being that they probably made it themselves..
[/quote] Her husband/rigger/photographer Bill made all her "toys"regardshiliary

feeleverybeat
Chair Bound

Unread post by feeleverybeat »

[quote="hiliary_nicseamus"][quote="s661055"] [quote="feeleverybeat"] [quote="hiliary_nicseamus"][quote="boundfortrouble"]Anyone know where one could buy this without having to pay so much or possibly make one? http://www.extremerestraints.com/the-st ... _2484.html[/QUOTE]  Plesant surprise....this is a commercial version of the Rigid Hogtie Trainer used by Charlotte Brooks on her Charlotte FEtish Site......and the price is not bad for such an object.regardshiliary[/quote]Charlotte has another steel trainer, where her elbow are touching and she is standing up. THAT I would love find who made it for her.[/quote]that one is called "rigid hogtie trainer", but this doesn't help in a websearch to find the builder.. i think t has been discussed earlier and that the conclusion ended being that they probably made it themselves..[/quote] Her husband/rigger/photographer Bill made all her "toys"regardshiliary[/quote]Boohoo!

Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Steel impaler tower

Unread post by Misusawa »

I just kinda bought one of these for the man to lock me into!

Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Steel impaler tower

Unread post by Misusawa »

It arrived and fast!