Favourite bondage model?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
blueblade
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Favourite bondage model?

Unread post by blueblade »

andrea neal, liz tylerit seems they all retired, I have not seen any new update of them for many years

FetishMan69
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by FetishMan69 »

I agree with Jewel Marceau...

There is just something about her that drives me wild!! lol

The Doctor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by The Doctor »

So many to name, can't leave any out: Darling (sometimes known as Submissive Darling?), Brooke Bound, Jewel Marceau, Mallory Knots, Liz Tyler/Cowgirl, Adrianna Nicole/Seven, Goldie Blair And some old school mentions: Star Chandler, Dorothy Laine, KC Dylan/Kelli Thomas, so many more.

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

Charlotte Brooke for me, anyone who can walk up a flight of stairs in ballet boots and an armbinder, that's my type of girl!C.

EVysther
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by EVysther »

My wife, plain and simple.Oh wait, she ties ME up most of the time......still, can't say I haven't roped her up more than once, either...she binds very well, too, I might add...In all honesty, usually I just enjoy the models who enjoy being in bondage - doesn't it just blow the image when the model has a "get me out of here and pay me" look on their face? - my wife and I have a soft spot for Jenni Lee - she orgasms under Hitachi *so* nicely - and a few of the models at Rope Expert and some of Phil Carson's really seemed to be enjoying straining against their ropes, vet wrap and straps....EVysther2008-08-02 12:26:52

rath
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rath »

[quote="arnoldf"]Well, 1016 cums in 4 different flavors, pick your choice:Sharon; Shauna Ryan; 'scubachick'; Jessica Rosearnold[/quote]a very complete listing. Not much I can add except that Sharon Engert was the full name she went under for alot of her work. All of the shoots she did with Jay Edwards (and there are ALOT) are under that name.As for mallory knots:Randi, Sierra, 1203, Piglet, Mallory (I believe that is the chronological order)She was Randi with Rick Savage, Sierra and Mallory with Kink.com and 1203 and piglet with PDAs for favorites, My favorite is 912 (Anne Marie) from the old insexChristina Carter, Claire Dames, Wenona, and Bobbi Star are close runners up.rath2008-08-02 12:55:38

booyah
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by booyah »

Chrissy Daniels for me...

Bf
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bf »

Whitney Prescott - retiredJenni Lee (yx of Insex fame) - retiredBambi Newberry - retiredJewell Marceau and Stacy Burke - thankfully still tied up regularly

BruisedNipples
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BruisedNipples »

Favourites here are Ancilla Tilia, Masuimi Max, Emily Marilyn, Eve Ellis and a lot of Ken Marcus' models.

JanuarySeraph
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by JanuarySeraph »

While all of the names mentioned are great, and well established, what about the newer bondage models?

My current personal favorite would have to be Berlin. http://www.mzberlin.net

I just have a weakness for redheads. :-)

J_Bankshot
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by J_Bankshot »

It's so hard breaking all my favorites down into just a few, let alone one.  I'll try to be brief.First off, Ashley Renee, Darla Crane, and Christina Carter are bondage legends as far as I'm concerned.  They should wind up in the same league as Bettie Page someday.That said, I also like Darling, Liz Tyler, Natali Demore, Jewell Marceau, Babydoll, and Princess Donna amongst others.Now, every so often a "new" model will come along that I won't be able to get enough of.  Right now I'm really digging Sarah Jayne Ceylon, Akira Lane, Saffy, Kiana, Daphne Rosen, and the aforementioned Mz Berlin.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

Sally Roberts and Tyler Scott
Ben Trovato

car6525
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by car6525 »

Chanta rose,Rosaleen youn

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

Susan Blair Sally Roberts partner
Ben Trovato

robinoff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by robinoff »

Jill Cannon and Madison Blue

kittin
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by kittin »

Tyler Scot. I used to wait for one of her insex seccions to appear, then have the college freshman taking his first little steps at treating a girl any way he wanted try out some of the most strenuous positions on me, things I couldn't possibly have gotten myself into, or out of.... She's still at it, I guess, and so am I. And that college boy is five years older now, and when he gets back from Afghanistan he's going to get a welcome home neither one of us will ever forget.  And I can thank Miss Tyler for some of the excellent ideas he'll have waiting for him, pictures of her to think about, and me to try them out on.    

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

when i first watched Tyler Scott i fell instantly in love i just hummna hummna hummna was flabergasted i wish i could meet her
Ben Trovato

razr570
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by razr570 »

i agree witht the others, it changes with time...... Andrea NealAshley ReneeRight now it is........  Daphne  - from DaphneboundCharollete -  from escape videos

freakboy
Chair Bound

Unread post by freakboy »

[quote="Steph"]Oooooo, time to be different.....I think I'm more intersted in the bondage itself rather than the model But still, it always helps when they are hot [/quote]See, actually it's not necessarily how hot they are in swimsuit-model terms, but how they react to the bondage. One thing that just ruins some shoots i've seen is when the model either looks bored, or does a shitty job of acting like she's either terrified or in agony. A model who is actually into bondage, and can communicate the right balance of discomfort and arousal can really "make" an otherwise mediocre shoot. When you combine a model who is really into bondage with a really skilled Top, THEN you get really memorable scenes (thus, the many references to models as they appeared on Insex). Of course, if you're looking at complete mummification, the model becomes a lot less important

al178
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by al178 »

Any of the ladies mentioned have my vote.  For anyone to do what they do and do it so well I am forever grateful. As to my personal favorite,  912 "Anne Marie" is it.  There's a lot of nice ladies out there, but she gets my motor running.  I'm patiently waiting for her to return to modeling, may not happen, but a guy can dream.