Long Wait

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Long Wait

Unread post by Bondage Bob »

This is how I spent my Saturday night. My girlfriend and her friends like to go to these all girl adult toy parties. This weekend was her time to host one at our house. She told me that I could hang around for this one if I wanted to. I just didn't know exactly what she meant. Her idea of hanging around was that she was going to tie me up and leave me out of the way while the partly was going on. Time for the party came and she did give the chance to back out, but she also told me that she'd make it worth my while if I went through with it. I agreed to it and she told me to get naked and go downstairs to get started. She tied my hands together and then pulled the extra rope to an overhead hook and tied that off. She had me stand on my tip toes before she tied all of this off, so that when I stood flat footed, I was stretched out tight. She tied off my ankles and just above my knees, and place a blindfold and a gag on me as well. I have to admit that she did an excellent job and that I knew that I would be in this postition for quite sometime. She told me that she would slip away form that party form time to time and check on me. After the party got started, she did come and check on me, but it was only to tease me or try out things on me such as nipple clamps. The party lasted about three hours and after everyone had left she did try out some of the toys on me. One was a ring that went around my penis and balls and had a bullet vibrator in it. It was made of rubber and it was very tight, but to my shock, she turned it on low and left me once again. It didn't take long for me to come, and after awhile she did come back down to release me. She told me that she had some more toys that I could use on her back in the bedroom. We have had a great weekend of sex. Sorry for my sloppy writing, but I just had to write and tell of the fun I had this weekend. I hope that everyone else had a great weekend and maybe might share some of their tales of what happened to them with the rest of us.

jackstrapped
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by jackstrapped »

Sounds like you have a very good and talented partner... just curious;when she left you alone with the penile stimulator you said you came;did you just shoot a load on the floor? Seems like a real waste to me...

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Yes she did leave me alone long enough to come. Lucky for me the basement is just concrete right now and clean up was no problem. She did tell me that if I came within five minutes I would be punished, but she didn't follow through with it. The thing about our bondage is that almost always following a great session, is some great sex is soon to follow. This time was no exception!!!!

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

without going wild on the details, do you think you could expand a bit on what happened, and how she tied you up?try splitting the post into shortish paragraphs, that will make it easier to read.so did she tie you to a poll or pilar of some sort?did she mainly use rope or something else to tie you up with?did she tease you about bringing the party down to see you?hopefully you get the idea :)she sounds like a lot of fun, and having told us this much i am curious to learn more :)

Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks Feline for the advice on paragraphs. Onto how I was tied up that night.  My hands were tied together with rope and the rope was pulled to an overhead rafter. I must say that she had me strung up tight.I was worried that she might bring one or maybe two of the party guest down to show off her handi-work, but she didn't. I would have been totally at their will had she chose to do so. Being blindfolded, did have me wondering when she would check on me if it was really her. After it was all over, she told me that it was only her doing the teasing.Over all we had a great weekend and I'm hoping that maybe when it's her turn to host another party, she let me hang around again.