New Mistress

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

RE: New Mistress

Unread post by bisubcross »

I havn't been posting much lately as my time has been occupied. Over the past three weeks I have been meeting my new Mistress. This past weekend was our first session together. Mistress is very talented and has taken me to places that were incredible.  We started with me giving Mistress a bubble bath, followed by a full body massage. After that I was bound spreadeagle to the bed and gagged. Mistress then bound my cock and balls, and started having some clothspin fun. They were placed on my balls and nipples. Mistress then climbed on top of me and removed my gag, then had me perform oral on her, during which she climaxed multiple times( I am quite talented with my tongue ). She then removed the clothspins( ouch, ouch ouch, lol). I was then untied and turned over where I was retied with my legs frogtied and my arms behind my back and I was gagged again.. It was at this point that my ass was turned a nice shade of pink with a paddle. When it was nice and pink Mistress rewarded me for being good with anal play of which she is very talented at, with me moaning into the gag. The gag was then removed and I was made to satisfy Mistress orally again. When Mistress was satisfied I was untied and she held and hugged me for awhile, finishing off a wonderful experience.  This is just the beginnning of what I hope is a long incredible relationship together. I thought I would share this with all of you great people since we all love to share our stories together here. I'll keep everyone filled in on our fun times together of which I am sure there will be lots more. :)