Weekend bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bondage Bob
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Weekend bondage

Unread post by Bondage Bob »

After several turns with me behind the ropes, I finally got the chance to repay my girlfriend. We have a huge four poster bed with all of the post measuring over 5 foot tall. Being tied up spread eagle can sometimes get old whether you are doing the tying, or being tied. So I decided to try something a little different. I tied her ankles together, then her knees, and then her thighs. I next backed her up to the bottom post of the bed and used more rope to tie her legs to the post. I then tied her hands behind her back and around the post. Rope around the breast and her shoulders placed her securely to the post. To add a little pleasure and a little pain I fixed her up like this. I placed a small vibrator inside her and put nipple clamps on her. A small string was connected from those to a rope that was pulled tight between her legs to hold the vibrator in place. If she squirmmed around the string would pull on her nipples. My question is what else could I have did to drive her crazy tied up like this????

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

a blindfold with the use of some ice and/or wax is usually a good start

Bondage_heaven
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bondage_heaven »

Depends how far she wants to go really, you could start off with a Ball Gag and Blindfold.Then move onto to other things like a buttplug, inflatable and vibrating are the best sort to get, you can induce alot of pleasure from one of those, and you can pump it up if she is naughty.I keep threatening to get my partner a pair of rubber pants with an inflatable dildo and plug in, i think its time to stop threatening  Just start of slow, there is no rush to go for the most advance piece of kit straight away, play with those for a while and when your both ready,then you can move onto more severe toys, Armbinders, Hoods, Striatjackets etc the list is huge.