Those game pics I promised

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
LatexBrian
Chair Bound

RE: Those game pics I promised

Unread post by LatexBrian »

This is the link where im getting them about halfway down:http://www.neotaku.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 488Halfway down is a leather woman that I find most delicious

KevBowler300
Strict Strappado

Unread post by KevBowler300 »

For those on dial-up, beware... huge page
Ladies and gentlemen and variations thereupon...
30/M/IN
Packaging, contortion, anything kinky

Bondage_heaven
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bondage_heaven »

They dress her up in leather like that looking sexy and look at the pair of boots she has on, thigh high lace up boots, which end in a pair of Dr Martens! wtf? how about a 6 inch stiletto heel? surely that would make a few people drool... 

LisaBoy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LisaBoy »

Well that link just sent me on a 1 hour investigation of what the heck I was looking at.  Not being a gamer myself ( I used to work on Arcade video games in the early 80's when they were at their prime) I didn't know that mature Xbox video games had reached this level of sophistication.  That chick in the leather and mesh harness with matching gloves and boots is to die for.  Gotta love the white hair.  Gives me something to look forward to as my Mistress/Wife gets older.  Now if only they had a game where she has to catch me, put me in bondage and torture me.  If they come out with that, my kid is going to wake up one morning and wonder who broke in and stole his toy.

Icarus
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Icarus »

It would seem that thrusting your pants in someones face while wearing DMs is acceptably 'naughty' (as if anyone is looking at the DMs) while doing it in high heeled boots is just kinky!And what is the story with the Japanese and school girls??? Do that in Europe and you get the big P label - in Japan, its okay!

smutmeister
Chair Bound

Unread post by smutmeister »

[quote="Icarus"]It would seem that thrusting your pants in someones face while wearing DMs is acceptably 'naughty' (as if anyone is looking at the DMs) while doing it in high heeled boots is just kinky!And what is the story with the Japanese and school girls??? Do that in Europe and you get the big P label - in Japan, its okay![/quote] Yea but a 20 something japanese woman can look like an early teen to us weserners...

cats
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by cats »

[quote="KevBowler300"] For those on dial-up, beware... huge page[/quote]

For those on cable or dsl, you beware too... it's over 11 MB!